💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will monsters be like Madge stans in the future?

shame

Featured Posts

shame

Madonna fans are known for being unapologetically antagonistic towards any artist who rivals M's artistry or manages to outshine her or for even existing.:awkney: Similarly I feel like many of us find it difficult to see the appeal with new artists in the music industry, or when we think we found someone that matches Gaga's style, an endless wave of comparisons and defensiveness ensue. I've seen many comments (not just on GGD but everywhere) that put down other musicians (especially v recently :reductive:) to uphold Gaga's achievements. Personally, I feel like Gaga's accomplishments are enough to stand on their own. But I do find it difficult like other monsters to turn to another artist and see the same level of iconique I see in Gaga. :diane:

I was just wondering if we're heading down the same downward spiral as the notorious Medonsters who are stuck on a hateful sinking ship :rip: What do y'all think? Are we fated to become the next MadonnaNation, aka the most hated fanbase in the world, just with better humour? :selena:

angels forever, forever angels

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KingRedd

This site is basically madonna nation lol just a little more moderates thank god 

May I Read You? 😎

Yuuri

No, because no one can ever come close to the iconic skinny legend, multi-talented singer, songwriter, actress, sex symbol, gay icon that is Lady Gaga. Those flops wish they had the honor to breathe the same oxygen as she does.:queenga:

With the way some are treating other popgirls I'd say yes. The Madginas are bitter AF and we are low key going down that road :cryga: 

shame
8 minutes ago, Sharyu said:

No, because no one can ever come close to the iconic skinny legend, multi-talented singer, songwriter, actress, sex symbol, gay icon that is Lady Gaga. Those flops wish they had the honor to breathe the same oxygen as she does.:queenga:

giphy.gif

angels forever, forever angels

Tom Nook

Frankly stan culture can just bring out the worst of people and it will suck if Gagadaily actually ever turns into MadgeNation 2.0

200.gif

It will hurt my heart if people start creating mega threads to start unwarrantedly drag any new and upcoming artists, like no bitch you ain’t being shady and funny, you are just an ass hole

giphy.gif

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

LadyLuca

I think some of us already misbehave…. but most people enjoy the music. I think all the fan bases are more or less the same.

Bloodyjack
20 minutes ago, TheShameMonster said:

Madonna fans are known for being unapologetically antagonistic towards any artist who rivals M's artistry or manages to outshine her or for even existing.:awkney: Similarly I feel like many of us find it difficult to find the appeal with new artists in the music industry, or when we think we found someone that matches Gaga's style, an endless wave of comparisons and defensiveness ensue. I've seen many comments (not just on GGD but everywhere) that put down other musicians (especially v recently :reductive:) to uphold Gaga's achievements. Personally, I feel like Gaga's accomplishments are enough to stand on their own. But I do find it difficult like other monsters to turn to another artist and see the same level of iconique I see in Gaga. :diane:

I was just wondering if we're heading down the same downward spiral as the notorious Medonsters who are stuck on a hateful sinking ship :rip: What do y'all think? Are we fated to become the most hated fanbase in the world? :selena:

Well from my years of experience with LMs Vs Madge fans. LMs seem to be logical whereas Madge fans ain't.

The argument usually goes like this.

LMs: I love lady Gaga.

Madonnation: **** you. Madonna is a legend. She is the past, present and future.

LMs: well when was the last time Madonna charted.

Madonnation: **** you you dirty ****. Gaga will never be Madonna.

LMs: why can't you argue logically and explain why you like Madonna.

Madonnation: Madonna is the future.

So now is the answer. I find LMs logical

Retron

Ye who fights with Madge stans should be careful lest ye become like a Madge stan.

And if thee gaze long into MadonnaNation, MadonnaNation will also gaze into thee.

sipthistea
19 minutes ago, Florian said:

Question is : can this fanbase be worse than it was during TFM ? :selena: 

How was it? I've been a fan since 2009 but I didn't get into the whole internet cult thing until recently :laughga:

Archived