💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Beyonce ~ The Tea

TheQueenLG

Featured Posts

TheQueenLG
12 minutes ago, Edonis said:

First of all, she used black panther imagery because it's the most prolific and fundamental message of their movement is very similar. Her advocacy stems from her experiences as a black woman, so why is it so foreign to you to imagine that she would speak up for black women in her performances? Second, have you stopped to wonder that maybe you need to do your homework on these issues, particularly on what it means to be a black woman in 2018 and why the kind of vocal and upfront imagery portrayed by Beyonce (and other artists) is needed?

And as an aside, you're kind of skimming over the fact that she had white dancers and band members present, and still included the famous speech sampled in Flawless that spoke of equality for the sexes. :huh: Why? Is it because it wasn't as prominent as the other imagery to you?

I'm honestly done with this at this point. I feel like I've expressed my opinion more than enough times in this thread. You do you hunnie. I don't agree with you. That's okay. I do appreciate you taking time to leave a response, though. Have a nice night. I was already trying to go to bed, but decided to check GGD one more time. My life :laughga:

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ziggy

It’s not anti-white, she’s just celebrating and taking pride in her heritage. That’s it. If that celebration upsets you or threatens you then that’s an issue of supremacy and insecurity because she’s not saying white people suck. She doesn’t even mention whiteness, she just praises blackness which, as the first black woman to headline, she has every right to do. Gaga basked in being the first woman to headline Wrigley Field but no one batted an eye. Beyoncé basks in the beauty she sees in her heritage and it’s suddenly anti this or that. Nah, you can be pro black white being anti-anything. It’s like saying by being pro gay rights you’re anti straight. Makes no logical sense.

RAMROD

"anti white" :sharon:

You got to be very entitled and jaded that you need to feel offended when Beyonce or some other famous people celebrated other culture. :selena:

Like, it is Beyonce's prerogative to do that, most especially POC is the least celebrated people here. Now when one of the most visible black musician in history got the podium to do so and decided she wanted it to be celebration for her and her majority fans culture, why must you feel that is offensive?! Instead of feeling negative, we must be celebrating with them,  and give them space to feel belong, now THAT is being inclusive in the realest form, by action, not just empty words that you can repeat over and over like a broken records, which mean nothing until you do what you preach.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Edonis
43 minutes ago, TheQueenLG said:

I'm honestly done with this at this point. I feel like I've expressed my opinion more than enough times in this thread. You do you hunnie. I don't agree with you. That's okay. I do appreciate you taking time to leave a response, though. Have a nice night. I was already trying to go to bed, but decided to check GGD one more time. My life :laughga:

Okay sis 

RZ9ek_s-200x150.gif

ALGAYDO
2 hours ago, Miel said:

But there is a critical conversation happening in this thread?

The OP was constructive, even tho I personally don’t agree with his views at all. I don’t think Bey is being “anti-white,” and she obviously isn’t saying that women are superior to men, but the OP pointed out why he thought so. Absolutely nothing about his post was flamebait, and his responses pretty much show that he truly believes in what he’s saying, but nothing about it can be chalked up to “hate” or useless negativity. He even pointed out ways she could resolve this, even tho I personally don’t think there’s anything to resolve because Bey wasn’t in the wrong with any of this. So in a sense, yes, the OP was definitely being constructive, even if it was misguided. The OP is obviously just having a hard time conveying his ideas. All this negativity towards him is a painfully ridiculous lol 

MJHolland
5 hours ago, Devyn said:

I’m wore out on defending Beyoncé on this site so imma just say I’m sorry you feel that way 

tumblr_p48nrp0oOd1u6n38po1_250.gif

Beyonce only started talking about feminism and (later) race when she realized she could sell albums by talking about it. She lived her entire adult life until the end of 2013 without saying a single thing about feminism or race.

What's there to defend? 

Borislshere
9 hours ago, MJHolland said:

Beyonce only started talking about feminism and (later) race when she realized she could sell albums by talking about it. She lived her entire adult life until the end of 2013 without saying a single thing about feminism or race.

What's there to defend? 

What exactly does that have to do with anything OP is whining about? 

And even then, at the end of the day , all that matters is she is using her voice to talk about these issues.

also independent woman, bootylicious and run the world say hi. 

lucastecala
5 hours ago, TheQueenLG said:

I've always disagreed with this claim. I don't like black men for their body or for their d*ck. Excuse me, you don't know me. Please don't accuse me of over-sexualization. I think they're cute. And I'm okay with voicing that. If you think that's racist, I really am sorry. I consider myself to be the most inclusive person I know. And I'm not white. I'm Native American. My culture has experienced just as much discrimination as the Blacks have. Don't go there. I have never been in the spotlight. I am not discriminative towards white people because they, in the past, mistreated my ethnicity. Beyonce is. That's a problem. Inclusivity is the only answer to racism. If you don't understand that then I don't even know where to start. 

I am sorry to have assumed you were white. I have immense respect and solidarity for the resistance of your people. The mere fact that you refere to black men in this generic way 'I think black men are cute' as if they're all the same, and not physically and psycologically unique individuals, shows how problematic is your attitude towards the topic. Nobody says "I think white men are cute", because it makes no sense, since there's a universe of completely different people comprehended by that phrase. But the fact remains that Beyoncé couldn't have been discriminative against white people because there's no such thing as reverse racism. No white person is deprived from any rights because they're white. Black people are, all the time, systematically and structurally. If she's focusing on black people e because there's an oppressive system that she is trying to dismantle from her place of privilege. 

RAMROD
53 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

What's there to defend? 

Better late than never, sis. Do not discourage. Elevate.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Anveeroy

See! When a color of a person is celebrating her culture you are feeling threatened. That's mean the supremacy is not gone. Superiority as it best. 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Anveeroy

If Beyonce wasn't a female some of you won't raise any questions. You are not just a racist, but also sexist! 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

TheQueenLG
4 minutes ago, Anveeroy said:

See! When a color of a person is celebrating her culture you are feeling threatened. That's mean the supremacy is not gone. Superiority as it best. 

3 minutes ago, Anveeroy said:

If Beyonce wasn't a female some of you won't raise any questions. You are not just a racist, but also sexist! 

Wrong and wrong. Assumption and assumption

TheQueenLG
34 minutes ago, lucastecala said:

I am sorry to have assumed you were white. I have immense respect and solidarity for the resistance of your people. The mere fact that you refere to black men in this generic way 'I think black men are cute' as if they're all the same, and not physically and psycologically unique individuals, shows how problematic is your attitude towards the topic. Nobody says "I think white men are cute", because it makes no sense, since there's a universe of completely different people comprehended by that phrase. But the fact remains that Beyoncé couldn't have been discriminative against white people because there's no such thing as reverse racism. No white person is deprived from any rights because they're white. Black people are, all the time, systematically and structurally. If she's focusing on black people e because there's an oppressive system that she is trying to dismantle from her place of privilege. 

I kind of agree that I was grouping black men into a group. Sorry, I was a mess today, it started out emotional haha. I still think you're overreacting. I am literally listening to formation right now (as hypocritic as that might seem to you) while I finish my homework. I actually do like her... Like a lot. And everyone is coming for me. AHHHH! haha. I do not agree with her activism or how she presents it. I am just as supportive and understanding of the mistreatment of Blacks as she is. I've lived a similar parallel my whole life. I don't agree with how she goes about it, that's what I'm saying. And I'm entitled to that opinion. Can we just say we agree to disagree about this? I don't like arguing, really. 

Oh, and I do think reverse racism is a thing. No, not systematically or structurally. But racism isn't just about that. It's about attitude. And some Black people are, I think understandably from their mistreatment, prejudiced and non-inclusive towards white folk. That DOES happen. Do I think it's justified? Yes. Is it going to make any progress towards equality and the goals of the BLM movement? No. 

Archived