💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

TFM is the only great album Gaga created?

corvus albus

Featured Posts

Salvador Sequea
1 minute ago, corvus albus said:

I don't know why i laughed so hard but i think my parent's just dialed the hospital

Why did you laughed? Is a serious answer :emma:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
corvus albus
8 minutes ago, Salvador Sequea said:

Why did you laughed? Is a serious answer :emma:

I don't know why :cryga:

Dunk96

Is he like the critic to end all critics? Does his opinion matter? Is he the breadwinner for every gay in the world? If the answers to these questions is no,then his opinion is 100% irrelevant. All of Gaga's albums are masterpieces and Born This Way as it stands is her current magnum opus album to this world right now. Gaga has the time to make another masterpiece like Born This Way,but the answer to this question is: TFM isn't even a full album,it's an EP technically speaking. So even with the questions I posed,he's even more of a dumbass for not realizing that TFM is just an EP and not an album. His opinion is completely irrelevant and he's a moron.

/thread

8d7495d6ccee87333b87631e6a88d198.gif

I think the last 2 songs (which I still love) kill the mood. It's like up to that point the album is just amazing, but then it loses its magic.

BTW could be better if it didn't sound so noisy and the production gave it a bit more of a common theme all throughout the album.

I like TF better because it's just 10/10 quality from start to end, even if the songs aren't her best ones (or you have a mess like Starstruck in the middle :poot:). Gaga was unstoppable here, and the music showed it.

corvus albus
1 minute ago, Dunk96 said:

Is he like the critic to end all critics? Does his opinion matter? Is he the breadwinner for every gay in the world? If the answers to these questions is no,then his opinion is 100% irrelevant. All of Gaga's albums are masterpieces and Born This Way as it stands is her current magnum opus album to this world right now. Gaga has the time to make another masterpiece like Born This Way,but the answer to this question is: TFM isn't even a full album,it's an EP technically speaking. So even with the questions I posed,he's even more of a dumbass for not realizing that TFM is just an EP and not an album. His opinion is completely irrelevant and he's a moron.

/thread

TFM won Pop Vocal Album Of The Year in 2011 grammies (sip on this tea:reductive:) eventhough you are technically right nobody speaks about TFM as an EP.

No his opinion doesn't have to affect you at all. I just wanted to share his opinion because i lowkey agree with it. By the way BTW is Gaga's second worst album :reductive: only TF underperfomes harder in quality than BTW

Mr Mirko

move on. Unimportant opinion. Every new album was better. BTW is iconic to us not future generations I am afraid. Times are changing.

Vergil

TFM is her only album that’s 100% perfect. But because there are only 8 songs. BTW having more songs isn’t perfect but it’s as good as TFM if not better.

corvus albus
Just now, Drin Lon said:

Is he the guy that hated BTW?

Yeah no NEXT

No that was Anthony Fantano. Mark didn't make videos back in 2011. He only reviewed ARTPOP and Joanne.

That J

No

It was a great album in its moment and it's still fun but it hasn't lasted as long as her albums after it....not in my world at least. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

TimisaMonster

I don't remember Gaga calling The Fame Monster the "album of the decade"

:trollga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Bloodyjack

I'm sick of these threads. Like yes we get the picture... Gaga hasn't been on top of her game these past few years. Must we keep rubbing it in:wtfga::saladga:

illySpencer

Well TFM has just 9 songs, we don't even know if the album could be great with 5-6 more songs !!!! 

Dunk96
2 hours ago, corvus albus said:

TFM won Pop Vocal Album Of The Year in 2011 grammies (sip on this tea:reductive:) eventhough you are technically right nobody speaks about TFM as an EP.

No his opinion doesn't have to affect you at all. I just wanted to share his opinion because i lowkey agree with it. By the way BTW is Gaga's second worst album :reductive: only TF underperfomes harder in quality than BTW

giphy.gif

And by the way "underperforms" has no "E" in it. Use a dictionary next time.

Archived