💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

New MV in August

The Bling

Featured Posts

The Bling

So Breatheheavy supposedly has some Gaga tea :reductive:

http://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/index.php?/topic/758337-possible-breaking-music-news/&

'I dont really post a lot here and I hate rumors like everyone else, but I just wanted to share this. One of my best friends here in Los Angeles is a well known DA (director's assistant) and has worked with some of the best directors in Hollywood. Anyways, he is very close with the dude who directed the Hunger Games films and he just booked my friend for 2 projects (music videos) within the next couple of months. Project A is called "Elements" and Britney Spears is attached to it (that one is gonna be shot sometime in June) and Project B is called "Inferno" and Lady Gaga is attached to that one (this one is gonna be shot in August). Thats all he knows and he is really stoked because apparently, both these music videos have an insane budget. Just wanted to share that'

So new Gaga video for a song called Inferno to be shot in August, directed by Francis Lawrence :poot:

Please ladies, go ahead and meltdown down there in the comments :giggle:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Louvre
3 minutes ago, The Bling said:

So new Gaga video for a song called Inferno to be shot in August, directed by Francis Lawrence

He better use a better camera than he did for BR, cause I want this one to be HD. :laughga:

It's said the map of the world is on you. The moon gravitates around you. The seasons escape you.

Borislshere
Just now, Bambino said:

Yeah because a Gaga tea would first be on a Britney site?

M4gsehl.gif

At least she visits them :selena: 

4l3vck.png

The Bling
Just now, Devyn said:

At least she visits them :selena: 

4l3vck.png

It's what they deserve tbh :selena: If Gaga saw some of the threads that make their way here...

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

Andreu

So this is what was going to happen when April 20 would come xd

Now this a believable rumors, put dates in which we will not remember the rumor anymore:golfclap:

Archived