economy

Trudeau Bribes USA Texas Corporation With Rachel Notley

Featured Posts

Economy   Paws Up 7,488
Economy

https://www.bnn.ca/alberta-feds-to-team-up-on-easing-trans-mountain-risk-notley-says-1.1057540

Trudeau and Primer Of the Province of Alberta "Rachael Notley" today announced they have come up with a financial agreement to compensate Texas Company Kinder Morgan should the pipeline project fail to remove investors risk but did not give specifics as of yet.

wl4XhJc.jpg

(^^^Justin Trudeau & Rachel Notley reach deal on how to pay Texas Corp to not cancel building project)

British Columbia Premier Horgan also announced that he did not change his mind to block the project despite pressure from Trudeau

There have been calls for Trudeau to cut off funding from British Columbia or even remove their Government on grounds that British Columbia is illegally interfering in Federal Jurisdiction however Trudeau said it would not punish BC residence in such a fashion

The Province of Alberta did not comment if it will still shut off Oil Supply from BC as planned to spike their gas prices and pressure their economy.

jesse_batista

Economy   Paws Up 7,488
Economy

I can't believe we argue for years and years over whether or not to build something and 5-8 years later the only way is to pay a company to not cancel another project while they wait for us to argue some more :air:

@Interstellar your Province Is really costing us a lot of money. Tell ur Government to stop before you leave to Ireland :rip:

Edited by Economy
jesse_batista

JustinTrudeau   Paws Up 1,598
JustinTrudeau

latest?cb=20131217214231

• Like 1
I fell down the stairs once as an actor.

Economy   Paws Up 7,488
Economy
34 minutes ago, JustinTrudeau said:

latest?cb=20131217214231

I side with Alberta and Trudeau on this one

BC has been blocking projects for years outside their jurisdictions and time after time the courts rule BC cannot do that so then they find another loophole

Its fair to have concerns or even bring it to court but at some point you have to stop :saladga:

jesse_batista

Interstellar   Paws Up 7,285
Interstellar
3 hours ago, Economy said:

I can't believe we argue for years and years over whether or not to build something and 5-8 years later the only way is to pay a company to not cancel another project while they wait for us to argue some more :air:

@Interstellar your Province Is really costing us a lot of money. Tell ur Government to stop before you leave to Ireland :rip:

I already updated all my addresses as my family home in Saskatchewan. So, I’m free from this BC mess now :rip: 

• LMAO 2

Economy   Paws Up 7,488
Economy
13 hours ago, Interstellar said:

I already updated all my addresses as my family home in Saskatchewan. So, I’m free from this BC mess now :rip: 

Lol lucky you

I just think it's so stupid that we gotta spend tax payers money on something that should be fully privately funded

Canada needs to be more Centralized. I think Provinces have too much power to D*CK around and it's hard to come to a consensus Nationally on certain things

Worse when Provinces act beyond their jurisdiction the Federal Government rarely does anything about it or punishes them because politically the party knows they would loose points from the residences in that Province 👀

Edited by Economy
jesse_batista