question

How do y'all picture a HML video?

Mirrion Rizzons

Featured Posts

candydarling
9 hours ago, Unbeweavable said:

tumblr_moxisakywX1rges36o1_500.gif

like this mixed with that VMA ad

does anybody have the video from this specific gif? i know it's hml but i reaaaally want this one particular video/performance/show

oovoo javer
9 hours ago, Salvador Sequea said:

Is amazing how just with the lyrics, the tone and the overall production of this song, we LMs have in mind pretty much the same asthetics for a video even if we don't know each other :oprah:

gaga's mind is so powerful

i wish i could be strong without parmesan yeah

20 hours ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

I always get a vague music video idea for most of gagas songs but not Heavy metal lover

so how would y'all imagine it?

Oooh that's interesting! I'm curious to know how you would picture The Cure MV & Dancing' In Circles :)

Catnikko
20 hours ago, warholagaga said:

does anybody have the video from this specific gif? i know it's hml but i reaaaally want this one particular video/performance/show

I tried to find it to post instead of the gif but i couldn't remember which vid it was on YT :selena:

Jessica Germ

Full on black and white (but not really) dark sky, fog, glamour, the iconic motorcycle body, crazy dance breaks, Judas height choreography and AMAZING fashion

Jessica Germ
13 minutes ago, Danny Milk said:

Something a bit darker like BBHMM

Wtf does BBHMM mean? :triggered: How can y'all manage to understand each other? 

Danny Milk
3 hours ago, Jessica Germ said:

Wtf does BBHMM mean? :triggered: How can y'all manage to understand each other? 

its a rihanna song

I guess it doesn't really matter

On 4/15/2018 at 6:48 AM, Panchecco said:

In 2012 a few gifs started spreading around the web and rumors suggested that they were from a scrapped HML music video. I found this video with those images and gifs:

because of those gifs I always imagined her as a sexy mechanic who seduces men while washing a car :lolly:

Omg LOL I made this gifset in 2011 when it was rumored that HML was going to be the 6th single off BTW (which she only encouraged by performing it live on New Years Eve LOL)

Here's the full set: http://borntoslay.co.uk/post/14586445075

I imposed her face and then-current tattoos (bicep and thigh) over clips of Paris Hilton's iconic carwash commercial for Carl's Jr. and thought it was obvious that it was fake since I built my following as a edit/gif/manip Tumblr, but a bunch of my followers asked where I got the footage I trolled them, which may have lead to the added misconception LOL sorry lmao

Panchecco
5 hours ago, sodrama said:

Omg LOL I made this gifset in 2011 when it was rumored that HML was going to be the 6th single off BTW (which she only encouraged by performing it live on New Years Eve LOL)

Here's the full set: http://borntoslay.co.uk/post/14586445075

I imposed her face and then-current tattoos (bicep and thigh) over clips of Paris Hilton's iconic carwash commercial for Carl's Jr. and thought it was obvious that it was fake since I built my following as a edit/gif/manip Tumblr, but a bunch of my followers asked where I got the footage I trolled them, which may have lead to the added misconception LOL sorry lmao

I mean they're very well made :lolga:

Infinity Wave
On 15/4/2018 at 6:36 PM, KleinGa said:

kinda like that :firega:

GH really is THAT bop

Colourful

Archived