Featured Posts

Sirius094

What kind of question is that? Something like purpose obviously :firega:

Pem Pem Perempem Pem Pem Pem

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ordinarynam1310

She needs that Purpose era to happen in order to let the world know that she stills around and smashing the chart so she can have her Lemonade afterward. 

I still want Gaga to do more Pop music with her own twist and risks and be successful for it.

TimisaMonster

I guess Purpose...Joanne was already a Lemonade so let's get back on track with some bops please...thx Gaga :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Smother Em Eh

Purpose but artistic and a trend setter

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

I like both albums but I'd rather LG6 be in the vein of Purpose if I had to pick between those two albums.

Chromatislaps

I want a mix between SOPHIE/ pc music type music and FKA Twigs rnb/pop bops. so neither of them

I can't wait to hear Gaga's "Dreamer" :giveup: 

The Child
9 hours ago, robboadam said:

Just Dance, Poker Face, Love Game, Paparazzi, Bad Romance, Telephone, Alejandro, Born This Way, Edge of Glory, You & I, Applause, Do What U Want, Million Reasons

@gabrielflorin01 was talking about Justin’s hits not Gaga’s :laughga:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

BLOODANDSEMEN

I’d say a bit of both for this upcoming album, and then a full on Lemonade-ish album a year or so later. 

Patrickern777

REEEEEEMIX!

I hope it will be like a "Lemonade" visual album with many greate messages of sex, drugs, love, comming over heartbreak, empowerment, political massages (alá Tove Lo, BeBe Rexha, P!nk, Beyonce lyrics (sorry Queen B dosnt write her own lyrics)) and a "Purpuse" kind of sound (EDM, new wave, dance-pop, gay-bops)  with 70s/80s disco and dancepop influence, i know she did it electro pop and eurodance mainstream in the us, i hope she makes dance record with a new sound no one ever heard and going to love.

Why can she be like Rihanna in the 2010 (drops album every year) or Chris Brown dropping a album with over 40 songs? or Drake? (I feel drake is comming with new music every day) or future (dropping 2 albums in 2 weeks) WE NEED MORE GAGA

RedOne and DJWS, where are you??

PS: Its been many years ago i heard a Lady GaGa song on the club (Straight club, sportpubs, gay clubs and even gay sauna playd her songs and evryone was bopping to it)

robboadam
5 hours ago, CrazyMonster said:

@gabrielflorin01 was talking about Justin’s hits not Gaga’s :laughga:

But ‘so many hits’ is referring to Gaga in my post.

Bradley
16 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Actually, she needs to prove that she isn't something that expired on the radio 10 years into her career.

Weren't Million Reasons and The Cure like pretty big hits on the radio? She's still pretty relevant on the radio if you ask me.

Bradley

I'm fine with either Purpose or Lemonade.

However, I think it's easier for Gaga to produce an acclaimed album than to produce an album full of hits. Unless she serves Born This Way-level promotion once again.

MaryJaneHolland
9 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Weren't Million Reasons and The Cure like pretty big hits on the radio? She's still pretty relevant on the radio if you ask me.

She still wasn't 10 years into her career when those songs were on the radio.

And, I'm talking about worldwide radio.

Taide

Lemonade. I’d rather see Gaga giving us also an Visual Album with a meaning. Enough is enough, she’s almost in her mid 30’s. Imagine her singing bubble gum pop again, no thanks. 

She should do an visual album like I said before where she mixes RnB vibes and rock. Á la DWUW meets Electric Chapel.

Archived