question

LG6 - Lemonade or Purpose?

robboadam

Featured Posts

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monsterdino

at this point Purpose tbh...she needs to prove the public that she is still very capable of getting big hits, later on the line she can continue critically acclaimed music like Lemonade

1 hour ago, Devyn said:

Visuals like lemonade, success like Purpose. 

1 hour ago, EvilRegal said:

The acclaim of Lemonade and the hits of Purpose. How bout that? :hor:

These!

Andreu
1 hour ago, neptugne said:

3 #1 hits (2 of them MASSIVE) and a 4th cute hit is a lot from a 13 track album lol

And which is the one which wasn't massive tbh

Damon

Lemonade tbh, a visual album from her would be as iconic as Bey's

... and now i just sit in silence.

PanPikus

Who cares about critical acclaim? Critics always are biased with Gaga, so no matter how good music she will do, they will always find a way to say it's bad. And Joanne was her deep, personal album, so now it's time for something with a great concept, visuals, and trying something different. If it will give her another big hit - awesome, if not, it's ok.

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

Saade Baena

Gaga needs to prove that she's still relevant. His career has been unstable since 2013, it's almost 5 years with some good moments and little buzz.

What she needs is HITS and this she will only be able to make a definitive transition to the world of streams

whore
1 hour ago, neptugne said:

3 #1 hits (2 of them MASSIVE) and a 4th cute hit is a lot from a 13 track album lol

I miss the days when a song hitting top 20 was considered a hit :saladga: With #1 as your criteria, Britney Spears is a flop with only six spanning her twenty-year career. :air: You mean to tell me “Stronger,” “I’m A Slave 4 U,” “Gimme More,” “Piece Of Me,” “Till The World Ends,” and “Work Bitch” are just rough cuts of her albums? :rip: Blackout, an album that undoubtedly made an impact in pop-culture, is a stain in her discography? :bye:

weed
5 minutes ago, Possibly Maybe said:

I miss the days when a song hitting top 20 was considered a hit :saladga: With #1 as your criteria, Britney Spears is a flop with only six spanning her twenty-year career. :air: You mean to tell me “Stronger,” “I’m A Slave 4 U,” “Gimme More,” “Piece Of Me,” “Till The World Ends,” and “Work Bitch” are just rough cuts of her albums? :rip: Blackout, an album that undoubtedly made an impact in pop-culture, is a stain in her discography? :bye:

I'm talking about Purpose, and there were no other hits on the album regardless lol.. one other song from the album went top 20 apart from the 4 I mentioned, can you even name it? so :bye:

Andreu
22 minutes ago, PanPikus said:

Who cares about critical acclaim? Critics always are biased with Gaga, so no matter how good music she will do, they will always find a way to say it's bad. And Joanne was her deep, personal album, so now it's time for something with a great concept, visuals, and trying something different. If it will give her another big hit - awesome, if not, it's ok.

Exactly! If gaga made lemonade critics would be like K, next

Ike according to them/metacritic Cardi has put an album better than any gaga has released

LG6 is going to be everything her former albums wished they were. xoxo

(yall need to stop wishing for f-ing radio hits just so you can brag about her. no one cares about that anymore.. it just needs to be GOOD music) ((not bashing any of her past work i absolutely love every masterpiece shes put out, just saying the radio doesnt mean anything anymore))

omg why is princess is princess high my new nickname

whore
18 minutes ago, neptugne said:

I'm talking about Purpose, and there were no other hits on the album regardless lol.. one other song from the album went top 20 apart from the 4 I mentioned, can you even name it? so :bye:

I actively avoid Justin Bieber at all costs and can’t name a song of his that isn’t “Baby” so bad example :diane:

MaryJaneHolland
2 hours ago, monsterdino said:

at this point Purpose tbh...she needs to prove the public that she is still very capable of getting big hits, later on the line she can continue critically acclaimed music like Lemonade

2 hours ago, PanPikus said:

Another cup, please!

J5NKel2.gif

Archived