💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What do you think of Just Another Day?

BeIIadonna

Featured Posts

JustinTrudeau

It's a great song to listen to when I get ready in the bathroom before work :)

I fell down the stairs once as an actor.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
youandi

I love the song but I've always found something slightly off about the production but I can't put my finger on what it is. 

The higher pitched acoustic piano version she's occasionally done a bit of is perfect though, I'm so sad she never released a version like this or even played it in full, would have been y favourite ballad of hers

monster4life231

I loveeee Just Another Day.

spread peace - #MJInnocent

BeIIadonna
29 minutes ago, monster4life231 said:

I loveeee Just Another Day.

Same :kara: 

Andreu

Honestly I don't listen to it that much. It's not a song that I'll be like hmm let's play JAD when I'm listening to random music, but I don't dislike it. I only listen to it when I listen to the whole Joanne album.

Killa
6 hours ago, MonsterGaga5555 said:

:triggered: 

Ok maybe it's a little basic but still... 

sorry i'm not pointing composition, which is a tiddy bit on basic side of life

i mean the sound, the instruments, i dont like it all. The most off putting aspect is that it's so squarish, that Paul Mccartney thing but even less inspired melodically. And baffles me how someone can call something with no groove jazzy.

It really expresses a problem in Gaga's sound lately, the music doesn't breathe, it's too dense. And her voice is so nasal.. I liked it very much first week and enjoy from time to time. But yeah it's way too old fashion.

And the trumpet solo part is just gross.

Okay, this was a very agressive very into some negative aspects, it's not that bad. It has many good things, adn it's veyr much representative of our Gaga. kisses, sorry

okay baby sorry being so insistent, but i just happen to stumble upon this video and this 20's song has some same chords and just tell me if what i said makes sense.

Killa
2 hours ago, JustinTrudeau said:

It's a great song to listen to when I get ready in the bathroom before work :)

Just imagining our dear hunky president playing the track in his suite, going to the shower all hot and.....

the song just got another whole dimension to it. Now that's the kind of advertise i want this song to be featured in

7 hours ago, Bradley said:

It would have been a good lead single. It reminds me of The Lazy Song by Bruno Mars, which is quite a hit.

I think the GP would be genuinely surprised by that song if she chose it over Perfect Illusion.

this must be a late April fools :ladyhaha:

Miel

It's a fun and cute song. The perfect throwback to her old music with a flair of the Joanne sound.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived