Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What do you think of Just Another Day?

BeIIadonna

Featured Posts

Esteban

I like the british guitar of Ronson especially during the solo, the Beatles vibe besides the jazz aspect. Its a cute sunny song, one of my favourite from Joanne :wub:

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Inferno

I find it a guilty pleasure. It makes me happy and I enjoy the melody and the message and Brians solo. Its really corny as hell almost to the point of being like Disney/Randy Newman or something so I get why people might not like it but I secretly love it. I also love that unfortunately brief piano version she performed during the Joanne-era I don't remember where. I wish she gave us a full piano version.

NCgaga

As far as song writing, musical arrangement, and vocals- It's a high quality song. One of my faves from the album. 

HairBow

I think it's really good ... And I think that it could have been single material (especially with a cute music video).

It's kinda jazzy, but I think it has the melody of a Beatles song as well.

ordinarynam1310

It has that walking down New York streets kind of vibe. 

It's really fun, and it's the only thing on Joanne that Red and Blue Gaga would do now. 

One of my faves from her

With an iconic New York video and the right promo, it would have pushed gaga's career to another level. It's similar to those songs like New Soiul by Yael Naim that are just feel good and everyone would bop to it.

PhoenixGa

It reminds me of Summerboy and it's weird Gaga didn't perform it on tour along with other Joanne songs 

FadMadonsterStan

Let’s just say when it comes on shuffle............. I skip it

Don't go for second best, baby Put your love to the test

Archived