Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Gaga bored?

Sirius094

Featured Posts

ryanripley
Just now, illySpencer said:

I've already seen it with "Your Song", that why it's so scary ! :neyde: 

Your Song is one song from a compilation album with other artists covering Elton's music :deadbanana: 

nowhere in the entire universe was this song ever intended to be a smash hit :ladyhaha: like, what did you expect? they only released it as like a promo single because of her popularity for the album and the show

maybe if this was the lead single from a gaga project, you'd have a point but it's a part of elton's project and managed by his team :deadbanana: Your Song got a lot of praise too

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sirius094
21 minutes ago, XOXOHoeanne said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5904980 

Million Reasons chart run:

76-OC-57-57-96-OC-OC-52-62-70-83-86-96-OC-97-OC-4 (Superbowl) -18-30-30-29-38-46-37-41

Oooh yees, Million Reasons was a huge hit before the Superbowl! :ladyhaha: Its peak was #52 :ladyhaha: The week before the superbowl it was out of the chart :ladyhaha:

Pem Pem Perempem Pem Pem Pem

i medici
7 hours ago, Henri Bardot said:

she could've released dancin' in circles as a single, with the right promotion it would've been #1 one year ago. 

Oh come on do you really believe yourself when saying that. 

BabylonHooker

no one watches Gaga's music videos from Joanne era and that's a fact. deal with it. :bye:

GAGA IS MY LIFELINE

ryanripley
1 minute ago, LavenderB said:

no one watches Gaga's music videos from Joanne era and that's a fact. deal with it. :bye:

the MR video is out viewing her other videos though...

BabylonHooker
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

the MR video is out viewing her other videos though...

because of the song, not the video :cryga: 

GAGA IS MY LIFELINE

ryanripley
Just now, LavenderB said:

because of the song, not the video :cryga: 

there's an MR audio video lmao

BabylonHooker
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

there's an MR audio video lmao

So you assume that people watch it because it's a good MV ?:poot:

GAGA IS MY LIFELINE

ryanripley
3 minutes ago, LavenderB said:

So you assume that people watch it because it's a good MV ?:poot:

did i say that? :poot: the point was you said nobody is watching the Joanne videos yet the MR video has already outviewed TEOG and Y&I etc, LoveGame is next

it's not about if it's good or bad, people are watching it lmao

if they want just the song, they'd use the audio video cus it doesn't have that minute long intro (or spotify since it's now outstreamed The Cure)

BabylonHooker
2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

did i say that? :poot: the point was you said nobody is watching the Joanne videos yet the MR video has already outviewed TEOG and Y&I etc, LoveGame is next

I got your point
But compared to other hit videos by other artists like Katy Perry, Ariana.... the view is still a bit lower. inb4 you say then go stan those basic artists  :cryga: 

GAGA IS MY LIFELINE

Pacify Him

Gaga is bored of bringing something new to the table, cuz she's the only one doing it the past decade :applause: 

I’m getting on your nerves

giskardsb
4 hours ago, illySpencer said:

First, where I talked about charts ? Sorry I don't see, maybe it's time to learn to read ? 

Second, we are here on a forum so that a place where we can TALK ! And for god's sake, we are not in a cult, I have the right to not enjoy what she does right now ! 

To be fair to the person you were replying to, you spent an entire post complaining about Gaga flopping and lack of commercial success. Anybody using the word “flop” is using charts and other numbers to justify their opinion. At least own it, lol. 

illySpencer
1 hour ago, giskardsb said:

To be fair to the person you were replying to, you spent an entire post complaining about Gaga flopping and lack of commercial success. Anybody using the word “flop” is using charts and other numbers to justify their opinion. At least own it, lol. 

Seriously man ? What word then ? "Not very successfull" just to not break you heart to hard ? Please, that just a word. Doesn't mean that I care about charts (and i love ARTPOP, so I really don't care about charts). It's time to call a cat, a cat ! oO

illySpencer
2 hours ago, LavenderB said:

I got your point
But compared to other hit videos by other artists like Katy Perry, Ariana.... the view is still a bit lower. inb4 you say then go stan those basic artists  :cryga: 

Just a bit lower ? You're so nice with her xD. Katy and others did the Joanne views in ONE day ! But you're right that not good at all.  

3 hours ago, ryanripley said:

if they want just the song, they'd use the audio video cus it doesn't have that minute long intro (or spotify since it's now outstreamed The Cure)

Please, you can't compare YouTube views then and now. It's more easier for a pop star like GaGa to has many views on YouTube today !!! 

Archived