💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Gaga bored?

Sirius094

Featured Posts

ryanripley
6 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

I already happily acknowledge that we may be getting  a lot of content this year. The point I was trying to make was that it may not necessarily be music that I enjoy. 

I’m glad she experiments with new sounds. I’m happy that she has room to evolve. 

However, I personally did not enjoy “Joanne” as much as her previous albums. So there is no guarantee that I will enjoy the ASIB soundtrack and I’m fine with that. 

i meant the other projects :green: there was a lot more last year and this year that's not joanne related

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ModernEcstasy
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

i meant the other projects :green: there was a lot more last year and this year that's not joanne related

Yes sorry, I was talking about New music. I was agreeing with the OP, by saying that she seems less like a popstar and not as creative musically (that is my opinion. I’m not presenting it as a fact :)

Her performances have been on point throughout her career. (SuperBowl, Coachella, Bowie tribute). 

giskardsb

Bored but not in the sense quite you are thinking.   She is uninterested in repeating herself and doing the same old thing.  GAGA challenges herself.  And you can't just ignore Joanne basically pretending it wasn't "anything new" because you don't like it.  Even C2C was making something new, of herself.  it was a completely new view of Gaga most people had never seen.ASIB will be another new Gaga, major picture Gaga. 

Maybe fans need to make something new of themselves and not be stuck on a ten year old pop vision. 

giskardsb
44 minutes ago, illySpencer said:

And songs like SP, JW, Joanne, MR, CTM and A-YO, JAD, Hey Girl are definitely belong to the country music, so the 3/4 of the album  is clearly country !!! But songs like Angel Donw, PI and maybe DIC are more pop, but that's all. 

Joanne is clearly a country album, maybe not Rednek Country, but it's still a country album, you just have to listen to Chania Twain's music, it's country too !

Jw is rock, CTM is motown, AYO is 60 style mod rock, JAD is a Beatles influenced rock  ballad, Hey Girl is 70's soft rock.  If Gaga hadn't worn the hats nobody would think of Joann as primarily country.

Country has picked up a lot of rock influence, to the point where many country fans don't consider alot of the newer stuff as real country. 

44 minutes ago, illySpencer said:

And between us, I'm really scared about the next of her career cause I don't like what she's becoming... We don't even know if LG6 will be a pop album, that's really scarry...   

I love the fact that I never have any clue what Gaga will do next. It makes her one of the most interesting to follow.

ryanripley
53 minutes ago, illySpencer said:

And between us, I'm really scared about the next of her career cause I don't like what she's becoming... We don't even know if LG6 will be a pop album, that's really scarry...   

DJWS is the main producer of LG6 rn, so right now it's going to be dance pop for sure

illySpencer
49 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

DJWS is the main producer of LG6 rn, so right now it's going to be dance pop for sure

Says who ? We don't know nothing about LG6 ! We just know that he is working (or worked on LG6, and with the meltdown of last week, I dout he's still working with her), but we don't know in what. It could be for 2/3 songs or the half or the totality of the album. I repeat we know nothing. The final cut of the album is not done. It could change. They worked together that a fact we know. 

And above all she could delete it and re-work on somethiong else like she did with ARTPOP and Joanne. That why it's so scary with her.

I'm here for something new, yes, but pop, not another music beacuse she just wants to explore other music. She is a pop star and her fanbase is pop too. And it's been 5 whole years without pop music, that a very long time for a pop star.

And in my opinion it's easy for GaGa to hide behind the "I'm everything" stuff to justify her choices. Her versatality is just killing her career, that a fact.   

ryanripley
10 minutes ago, illySpencer said:

Says who ? We don't know nothing about LG6 ! We just know that he is working (or worked on LG6, and with the meltdown of last week, I dout he still work with her), but we don't know in what. It could be for 2/3 songs or the half or the totality of the album. I repeat we know nothing. The final cup of the album is not done. It could change. They worked together that a fact we know. 

And above all she could delete it and re-work on somethiong else like she did with ARTPOP and Joanne. That why it's so scary with her.

I'm here for something new, yes, but pop, not another music beacuse she just wants to explore other music. She is a pop star and her fanbase is pop too. And it's been 5 whole years without pop music, that a very long time for a pop star.

And in my opinion it's easy for GaGa to hide behind the "I'm everything" stuff to justify her choices. Her versatality is just killing her career, that a fact.   

lmao he didn't have a meltdown and gaga would never ditch her friends like that

DJWS is an electronic producer and there was a reason why he wasn't on Joanne: he doesn't make that type of music. she said herself she can't wait to make this album with him which very likely means he's on for the majority of the project

it's really common in every industry for any creative project to have concepts that don't make the final cut, it's how ideas develop and become finalised... that's why all her albums have demos lmao, this isn't something rare with gaga

her versatility is literally saving her career, idk why people struggle to see this? if her career was dying, she wouldn't have done the superbowl twice, the grammys 4 times in a row, her tour would have done even worse than the artRAVE, joanne wouldn't have been number 1, her jazz album won a grammy and her pop record after that was nominated for 2 grammys :huh: how can her being successful allude to her career dying? it's a fact that her career is getting better lmao

plus her last pop song was literally one year ago lol it's not been 5 years, stop being dramatic all because her music has evolved

IAmNotHere1997
24 minutes ago, illySpencer said:

Her versatality is just killing her career, that a fact.   

Her versatility is killing her career? Her versatility is the reason why she has a career. If you're so desperate for chart-topping hits, get the f*ck outta here and go stan other basic pop girl that can only bring forgettable #1 hits and is wishing to have Gaga's artistry and talent and versatiliy. It's music for god's sake, enjoy it or shut up, it's not death or life.

illySpencer
23 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

lmao he didn't have a meltdown and gaga would never ditch her friends like that

DJWS is an electronic producer and there was a reason why he wasn't on Joanne: he doesn't make that type of music. she said herself she can't wait to make this album with him which very likely means he's on for the majority of the project

her versatility is literally saving her career, idk why people struggle to see this? if her career was dying, she wouldn't have done the superbowl twice, the grammys 4 times in a row, her tour would have done even worse than the artRAVE, joanne wouldn't have been number 1, her jazz album won a grammy and her pop record after that was nominated for 2 grammys :huh: how can her being successful allude to her career dying? it's a fact that her career is getting better lmao

plus her last pop song was literally one year ago lol it's not been 5 years, stop being dramatic all because her music has evolved

DJWS yes, is an electronic producer. But we never know with her. And I'm agree with you, she will never ditch her friends like that, but we don't know. Maybe she was tirred of him ? Maybe all this is for jocking and just teasing ? But we can't deny that she couldn't take another mess during the new era.       

Excuse me but PI was a flop, MR saved by the SB (but not a big hit), Joanne (piano version) is a flop, Your Song is a flop. ARTPOP was a flop and Joanne too, and I'm sorry to tell you that but it's the truth. It was not the success that she and her team wanted. She has no deal with radio, her YouTube account is desert, no one watch her videos. And I don't talk about streaming, cause she is clearly lost. There is a big problem with her carreer it's maybe time to face it.   

And you talk about Grammy but she won only 5 for her 2 firsts albums. And the rest ? One with CTC but that all. She didn't win any since. We can't deny the fact that her carrer is diying and maybe is completly dead already due to her versatility and her messy team. The general public is done with her, and LM are not even sure to love her next album, that disturbing.    

And she did the SB because of her career, not becauce of Joanne or CTC, she didn't even perform a song for these albums, just MR because it's was her actuality, but she could perform at least PI or JW, but no.

And TC, please, it's not event her we all know that it's a Chainsmoker's music just to be in the mood but clearly it was for sales.      

ryanripley
3 minutes ago, illySpencer said:

DJWS yes, is an electronic producer. But we never know with her. And I'm agree with you, she will never ditch her friends like that, but we don't know. Maybe she was tirred of him ? Maybe all this is for jocking and just teasing ? But we can't deny that she couldn't take another mess during the new era.       

Excuse me but PI was a flop, MR saved by the SB (but not a big hit), Joanne (piano version) is a flop, Your Song is a flop. ARTPOP was a flop and Joanne too, and I'm sorry to tell you that but it's the truth. It was not the success that she and her team wanted. She has no deal with radio, her YouTube account is desert, no one watch her videos. And I don't talk about streaming, cause she is clearly lost. There is a big problem with her carreer it's maybe time to face it.   

And you talk about Grammy but she won only 5 for her 2 firsts albums. And the rest ? One with CTC but that all. She didn't win any since. We can't deny the fact that her carrer is diying and maybe is completly dead already due to her versatility and her messy team. The general public is done with her, and LM are not even sure to love her next album, that disturbing.    

And she did the SB because of her career, not becauce of Joanne or CTC, she didn't even perform a song for these albums, just MR because it's was her actuality, but she could perform at least PI or JW, but no.

And TC, please, it's not event her we all know that it's a Chainsmoker's music just to be in the mood but clearly it was for sales.      

the delusion :rip: 

it's a literal fact her career is improving from 2013, just not smashing :rip: nothing you said is true lmao you're just being melodramatic

go join madonnanation

illySpencer
8 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

Her versatility is killing her career? Her versatility is the reason why she has a career. If you're so desperate for chart-topping hits, get the f*ck outta here and go stan other basic pop girl that can only bring forgettable #1 hits and is wishing to have Gaga's artistry and talent and versatiliy. It's music for god's sake, enjoy it or shut up, it's not death or life.

First, where I talked about charts ? Sorry I don't see, maybe it's time to learn to read ? 

Second, we are here on a forum so that a place where we can TALK ! And for god's sake, we are not in a cult, I have the right to not enjoy what she does right now ! 

illySpencer
4 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

the delusion :rip: 

it's a literal fact her career is improving from 2013, just not smashing :rip: nothing you said is true lmao

Well we gonna see with her next album, I guess ?  

ryanripley
1 minute ago, illySpencer said:

Well we gonna see with her next album, I guess ?  

you can see it now :smh: 

GRIMEZSZ
7 hours ago, Sirius094 said:

Million Reasons became a moderate hit because of the Superbowl,

tenor.gif?itemid=5904980 

illySpencer
2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

you can see it now :smh: 

I've already seen it with "Your Song", that why it's so scary ! :neyde: 

Archived