💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Gaga bored?

Sirius094

Featured Posts

LocosTacos

I get what you mean. The things is she sort of burned out after 2013 and that was to be expected. Very rarely can an entertainer be on top of the world like she was in 2009-11 and keep that momentum going. She’s not bored, it’s just that the bar has been set way to high by her and it’s not realistic of us to expect her to reach anywhere near it again.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley

"She's not recognised for her music anymore."

Million Reasons gets nominated for Best Pop Solo Performance Grammy;

Joanne gets nominated for Best Pop Vocal Album Grammy.

Let's not pretend the Joanne era, the Joanne World Tour, the Superbowl, Coachella, didn't exist. The Joanne era was fun and enjoyable, let's give some credit to it.

ltlmnstr

Just be grateful she didn't promote Joanne as "this is my last album." Patience is a virtue, as they say.

SwissMonster
2 hours ago, Sirius094 said:

Since 2013, Gaga has barely made something "new", she spent 2 whole years performing covers of old songs (2014-2015: Cheek to Cheek + countless tribute performances) and I have lost the count of how much times she sang Bad Romance at the piano. It's like she was disperately saying "Heeeyy please, look, I'm not a just a crazy woman that wears meat dresses, I also have talent! :air:) and she's still doing it with Your Song. 

While I admit I love the cover of Your Song, the Sound of Music performance and so many others, I think she made too much covers and now she's like "a tribute act", someone you call when there's the need to do of a tribute for someone. She's not recognized for her songs anymore, she isn't releasing fresh music that slays the charts. Even Joanne didn't manage to do that.

Perfect Illusion peaked at #15, Million Reasons became a moderate hit because of the Superbowl, John Wayne wasn't a single. If it wasn't for the Superbowl, this Era would have been a total failure. Maybe you'll say "well, Joanne wasn't made for the charts, it didn't have any potential hits, the songs weren't radio friendly" and I agree with that, but I also wonder... why? Why she dind't do an album packed with hits like she did with TF/TFM? Maybe she forgot that it's thanks to the hits on TF/TFM that she got where she is now, it's thanks to her old hits that she got the Superbowl, Coachella and Vegas residency ... surely not because of Joanne. It's like she became bored of being a popstar. What are your thougths?

Euhm, Maybe because she wanted to do something personal? Something  she loves? Something she stands for? Something wich is for her and not for the hits or for the fans? :triggered: Really let her life her life and be happy with what you get. Why does she have to have hits all the time or doing songs for the GP wich is judging her anyways? As long as she’s happy I am fine.

SwissMonsterÂźïž - Creating controversy since 1999

ModernEcstasy

I have to admit that I am bored. “Joanne” didn’t do for me what “ARTPOP” did. 

Im not denying that “Joanne” is a good album. I’m just saying it didn’t get my attention. 

I’m hoping that one day she’ll do a pop/rock kind of album.

I’d love for her to release music that will slay the charts and the GP, but I fear that those days are over. 

Mr Mirko
2 hours ago, FameHookah said:

Bowie's death triggered something in her, she was about to slay the world with red one and intel, but she decided to do Joanne to appeal to the typical american GP and that got her the Superbowl and more respect, i guess she also tought she would get a grammy too but eh..

She's just cleaning her image and healing after the whole ARTPOP drama, she was lost and broken, i hope she's ready to slay now because the GP is ready.

that's so analytical and smart. I think she is bored of being predictable. Not gonna slay with popsy songs. Mother monster has grown. Almost ate her. We need to remember that she is Stefanie. Joanne xoxo

:firega:

NintendoMONSTER

Maybe Gaga doesn‘t want to be the Gaga from 2010. Just some fans want this to happen.

And I liked her old hits, but C2C, Joanne and all those tributes made me love this woman! I don‘t want her to make music for the charts! She‘s at her best when she makes music from the heart! I’m happy with the quality in her album right now: Joanne >>>>> The Fame 

AshIey
2 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

I see where you're coming from and it does seem that she MATURED A LOT since C2C. I do agree she's done so many "tribute" performances and even though the Superbowl was a nice "flash" of the Gaga we know and love it quickly dissipated and she went right back to it. 

Interesting cuz LG6 might show Gaga returning to pop in 5 years since 2013...half her career lol 

I do hope we get a more pop sound from her again and Gaga isn't on a "bluesy soultrain" like...you're in 30's Gaga...you act 55 lol

Joanne is pop :air: and so is The Cure and they didn’t happen in 2013.

TimisaMonster
11 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

Joanne is pop :air: and so is The Cure and they didn’t happen in 2013.

Let's not pretend that some fans view Joanne as country ballads and not a pop dance album

You know what I meant...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

SLAYing
1 hour ago, ModernEcstasy said:

I have to admit that I am bored. “Joanne” didn’t do for me what “ARTPOP” did. 

Im not denying that “Joanne” is a good album. I’m just saying it didn’t get my attention. 

I’m hoping that one day she’ll do a pop/rock kind of album.

I’d love for her to release music that will slay the charts and the GP, but I fear that those days are over. 

Are you forgetting she released 'THE CURE'.. which did SLAY the fans and gp with barely any promo except Ama's! 

Stop being so ungrateful.. If it wasn't for Joanne, Gaga would have still NOT headlined the superbowl.. Period

She has an entire soundtrack for her Hollywood debut coming and the much anticipated Bloodpop collab along  with LG6.. Don't sound like she's on the verge of retiring! 

Instagram : saurabh_slays

ModernEcstasy
6 minutes ago, SLAYing said:

Are you forgetting she released 'THE CURE'.. which did SLAY the fans and gp with barely any promo except Ama's! 

Stop being so ungrateful.. If it wasn't for Joanne, Gaga would have still NOT headlined the superbowl.. Period

She has an entire soundtrack for her Hollywood debut coming and the much anticipated Bloodpop collab along  with LG6.. Don't sound like she's on the verge of retiring! 

It doesn’t mean I HAVE to like it! I’m not bias. I have my own opinion How does that make me ungrateful? I said that it was a good album. Just not for me. 

I adored the cure and I’d enjoy an album of that nature  she still has it in her  

You have no proof that she absolutely has a Bloodpop collab coming. 

Im well aware that the ASIB soundtrack is coming. But I’m not going to assume that it’ll be a full blown Gaga album. 

ryanripley
8 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

It doesn’t mean I HAVE to like it! I’m not bias. I have my own opinion How does that make me ungrateful? I said that it was a good album. Just not for me. 

I adored the cure and I’d enjoy an album of that nature  she still has it in her  

You have no proof that she absolutely has a Bloodpop collab coming. 

Im well aware that the ASIB soundtrack is coming. But I’m not going to assume that it’ll be a full blown Gaga album. 

there's photos of her recording with bloodpop and when bloodpop was asked about a rumoured title, he only said no the the fake title instead of denying the collab so there is a gaga x bloodpop song out there

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived