Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Million Reasons outstreamed The Cure on Spotify

Miaou

Featured Posts

Miaou

Well it seems that the better song is winning ! 

Million Reasons just surpass The Cure on Spotify ! 

Million Reasons : 207 689 411

The Cure : 207 589 727

It's her most streaming song right now so MR is coming for Poker Face and Bad Romance :firega:

In the next months, Million Reasons will be her most streaming song on the plateform without any support (no big playlist) and the song isn't the type of songs with success on Spotify.

Congrats Gaga !

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ms I am a local
6 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

Her spotify vertical video for Million Reasons is coming!!!

It would be probably better than the official music video :trollga:

Andreu

Stream the cure, hunties :firega:

Let's make a race

And that'll boost both song's streams yas

Babel

The fact that The Cure had like 5x the support Million Reasons had on spotify and MR still managed to outstream it.

All the potential of a worldwide smash lost :cryga: 

BABYL0N

the fact that the cure had no promo and no video and is on the level of a song that was performed on the largest stage of the world 

Phaye Monster

Ok but when this becomes her most streamed song ever, people will only remember it because of the Super Bowl

or maybe I’m being pessimistic:selena:

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

ordinarynam1310

All of her bowing down and praying and has finally paid off  :sis:

MR video is coming for LoveGame's wig btw

FfFfFfFF
18 minutes ago, JohnWayne said:

the fact that the cure had no promo and no video and is on the level of a song that was performed on the largest stage of the world 

More of ''the US''

Andreu
13 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

More of ''the US''

As much as I am always pissed at most US-American people thinking they are the whole world, I don't think there is an event with more attention than the Superbowl musically speaking. Here nobody gives a **** about American football yet everyone knows about the performance

TeenIdle
40 minutes ago, JohnWayne said:

The Cure was featured on a couple of playlists including the biggest one (TTH). MR got nothing on Spotify

The Louvre
15 minutes ago, Andreu said:

As much as I am always pissed at most US-American people thinking they are the whole world, I don't think there is an event with more attention than the Superbowl musically speaking. Here nobody gives a **** about American football yet everyone knows about the performance

I dunno but in Europe Eurovision receives much more coverage than the Superbowl. Of corse wo completely different musical events, but still.

Also, talent WON

It's said the map of the world is on you. The moon gravitates around you. The seasons escape you.

Like... the song with over 10 performances across the world +  superbowl outstreamed the one that was released in a festival and was performed in a random date for AMA... where MR was also performed the year prior...

But, nice i guess, keep growing gaga!

Archived