politics

Breaking: US/UK/France bombing Syria

Featured Posts

Gaga Monster   Paws Up 12,837
Gaga Monster

For those defending Assad and Russia please read this:

Russia has vetoed a resolution at the U.N. Security Council that would further investigate and determine responsibility for the chemical attack in Syria over the weekend. U.S. Ambassador to the U.N., Nikki Haley, told the Council that "Russia chose protecting a monster over the lives of the Syrian people."

The bottom line: This is not the first time Russia, which backs the Assad regime, has stood in the way of investigations into chemical attacks in Syria. But

https://www.axios.com/russia-vetoes-us-syria-resolution-9acc9f69-8e4d-4a5b-8c00-3ccea219855c.html

• Like 4
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 1
GGD Presidential Elections

Gaga Monster

I am glad we are taking a firm stand against chemical weapons by striking chemical factories and standing up for the value of human life

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 1
  • Sad 3

dit   Paws Up 10,637
dit

This is scary and sad at the same time but it is needed. Assad is killing innocent people...his own people with chemicals. My heart is breaking for the poor children who will have to hear the sound of missiles and bombs exploding miles away from them and for the innocent that will likely die... War is never a good thing but it is sometimes a needed thing. Sadly. My heart breaks for Syria and for it's children right now. I hope there are no innocent casualties but as history has taught us...there likely will be. 

Edited by dit
  • Like 14
  • Sad 2

ryanripley   Paws Up 59,009
ryanripley

i have no idea what's going on or if i should be scared since my country is involved :duck: 

• Like 2
https://goo.gl/wFxoYL

Gaga Monster
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

i have no idea what's going on or if i should be scared since my country is involved :duck: 

I believe they are just blowing up the chemical factories with precise targeted strikes. Don't worry, it isn't a regime changing war. 

• Like 1

OBEY   Paws Up 30,065
OBEY
6 minutes ago, Gaga Monster said:

I am glad we are taking a firm stand against chemical weapons by striking chemical factories and standing up for the value of human life

I'd love to be there to see that if that is true :oprah: 

• Like 5
  • Shook 1

Gaga Monster
Just now, OBEY said:

Me too. But just remember, Russia blocked a UN investigation to investigate who did the Syria attack. 

• Like 1

LePetitMonstr   Paws Up 18,996
LePetitMonstr
1 minute ago, OBEY said:

This^^^ I'm sorry but I wouldn't trust blindly America and Europe.

• Thanks 1

Gaga Monster
1 minute ago, LePetitMonstr said:

This^^^ I'm sorry but I wouldn't trust blindly America and Europe.

Hopefully we see exactly what happened very soon once footage and maps are released. 

But these are precision targeted strikes.

We have to take a stand for human life.

And remember, Russia blocked a UN investigation to investigate who did the Syria attack. 

This isn't a regime changing war like Iraq, it is just military strikes. 

Edited by Gaga Monster
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Retron   Paws Up 1,157
Retron

I personally am very glad that ✨Donald Trump✨ has the ability to bomb people at will without authorization from Congress. Really helps me sleep at night.

• Like 11
  • Sad 1

dit   Paws Up 10,637
dit
12 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

Basically this is to destroy chemical producing facilities that make chemical weapons that Assad has used on his ppl however there is deff another layer to this issue. Basically it is a proxy war between the US and Russia and Syria is the battle field of choice it seems. We will see how Russia responds to this. Could be very problematic and trigger a ripple effect with different countries taking sides...

8 minutes ago, OBEY said:

Yeah I'd NEVER trust the US blindly. We have seen it's track record with wars worldwide but for now this is all we got and all we can go by. 

Edited by dit
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Eggsy   Paws Up 2,475
Eggsy

Syrian air defenses are engaged. 

Edit: is what CNN said until that report was just taken down

raw.gif?w=630

Edited by Eggsy

FATCAT   Paws Up 29,607
FATCAT
4 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

Hello WW3

I highly doubt it.

Just now, Retron said:

I personally am very glad that ✨Donald Trump✨ has the ability to bomb people at will without authorization from Congress. Really helps me sleep at night.

I think he should have gone to congress, but he'd have support for this action anyway. It wouldn't have effected this, but I agree in part.

2 minutes ago, Gaga Monster said:

Hopefully we see exactly what happened very soon once footage and maps are released. 

But these are precision targeted strikes.

We have to take a stand for human life.

And remember, Russia blocked a UN investigation to investigate who did the Syria attack. 

It's waves, this is the first. This could be all night. Video coming in from social media in Syria as we speak.

• Like 2
████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░░░░ President of GagaDaily ░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████