💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Every Gaga Song Ranked... By Fans

Admin

Featured Posts

somnambulist

This list is actually pretty good surprisingly. Personally though I think Monster and So Happy I Could Die should be way higher, and Scheibe should be a tad bit lower, I don’t think it’s top 5 let alone top 2. 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bad Monster Kid

Where’s the downvote option? :triggered:

Upvoting the following songs  

Marry the Night

Perfect Illusion

Judas

ARTPOP

Speechleas

swordstalker
9 hours ago, hoeslay said:

the whole multiple votes things makes it unfair cuz they're obvs some people who care more so it skews the results. like...gurl i dont have the time to vote every hour 

It’s very stupid. I would have voted but what’s the point when the results are skewed by people who come back every hour to vote for the same songs? GGD likes to drag billboard for their clearly flawed streaming rules, but it’s the same type of people who make these inane rules. I wish admin would be a little more clever when trying to artificially increase user engagement...

somnambulist
1 hour ago, swordstalker said:

It’s very stupid. I would have voted but what’s the point when the results are skewed by people who come back every hour to vote for the same songs? GGD likes to drag billboard for their clearly flawed streaming rules, but it’s the same type of people who make these inane rules. I wish admin would be a little more clever when trying to artificially increase user engagement...

It’s really not that serious and honestly this method makes perfect sense for a forum since it’s really skewed towards the general opinion of the most active GGD users. EVERYONE is going to have a different opinion anyway. Some people prefer Gaga doing Jazz and that’s a perfectly fine opinion. 

swordstalker
41 minutes ago, somnambulist said:

It’s really not that serious and honestly this method makes perfect sense for a forum since it’s really skewed towards the general opinion of the most active GGD users. EVERYONE is going to have a different opinion anyway. Some people prefer Gaga doing Jazz and that’s a perfectly fine opinion. 

No, it’s not serious. I don’t really care. However, I was interested in seeing what  the favourite songs were for people on this site. But now I can’t do that because the poll allows one person to vote for a song multiple times, just to inflate the page views. Sure, general qualitative opinion is dominated by the most active members, but a poll is a way to see quantitatively how many unique fans each song has. That’s a very interesting number. Too bad we can’t see it. 

BabylonHooker

Let's vote Alejandro, Applause, Gypsy, Just Dance, Hair and Monster. They deserve better !!! 
Why is The Cure top 10 though ? :oprah:

GAGA IS MY LIFELINE

somnambulist
2 hours ago, swordstalker said:

No, it’s not serious. I don’t really care. However, I was interested in seeing what  the favourite songs were for people on this site. But now I can’t do that because the poll allows one person to vote for a song multiple times, just to inflate the page views. Sure, general qualitative opinion is dominated by the most active members, but a poll is a way to see quantitatively how many unique fans each song has. That’s a very interesting number. Too bad we can’t see it. 

That’s fair. 

ChavaWM

The songs I voted for a few days ago are still blue, I thought I could vote over and over again every hour 

Gypsy Life
32 minutes ago, ChavaWM said:

The songs I voted for a few days ago are still blue, I thought I could vote over and over again every hour 

Came here to say this

FRANK1991
32 minutes ago, ChavaWM said:

same

I can only vote once and couldn't vote again!

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Archived