💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Best Gaga Song Without Live Performances

DutchHooker

Which never live performed official album song deserves the most to be performed live?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Choose the song that has never been (fully enough) performed live from a gaga album and you want the most to be performed live:

• Retro, Dance, Freak
    • Again and Again
    • Summerboy
    • Disco Heaven
    • Hey Girl
    • Angel Down (Work Tape)
    • I Like It Rough

Featured Posts

DutchHooker

Dear fellow monsters,

I'm back from my hiatus, the last tea topic (or filthy water, just based on what your opinion was) I created was really "salty", so this time, I want to deliver an opinion where you cannot drag me for my opinion :trollga:

There are some songs that Lord BopGa never performed live, which is a shame (the most of the time):

Rules: songs from an official gaga album, C2C doesn't count and is non-existent, no remix albums.. just TF, TFM, BTW, ARTPOP, Joanne. And the songs should be at least be performed longer than one minute live.

1. Retro Dance Freak (The Fame Monster: Disk 2: The Fame):

378454_1266193862663_full.jpg?v=12661938

A great bop, never performed live, I would love to hear. While most monsters dislike this song, I think it's a masterpiece! :firega:

2. Summerboy (The Fame)-

lady_gaga___summerboy_by_ovipets1-d8a9qp

Lovely song, not my favorite and personally can't stand it, but I know many of you love it.

Spoiler

This is too short to count :trollga:

3. Disco Heaven (The Fame):

lady_gaga___disco_heaven_by_other_covers

Great disco song, would love to hear live.

Spoiler

This is too short to count: :derpga:

4. Again and Again (Was released on TF in some countries)

again.png

A great song, would love to hear live and it's a cute song of course..

Spoiler

This is too short to count: :trollga:

5. Hey Girl ft. Florence Welch (Joanne)

maxresdefault.jpg

Very weird that one of the best songs on Joanne is never performed live.. :excuseu:

6. Angel Down (Work Tape) (Joanne):

8c6066df560.jpg

Angel down is of course performed live, but the work tape isn't, not that I really like it but.. it's a fact. :derpga:

7. Last but not at least,

I like it rough

hqdefault.jpg

What a shame this song is never performed live! :cryga::saladga:

This is my opinion and this is one of the best songs of The Fame and I can't stand the fact that this masterpiece is never performed live, while I know she will never do it in the near future. A sad but true story... sorry miss I Like It Rough..

-----------------------------------

Now I want to hear your opinion and fill in the poll which song should be played live!

My personal opinion: I Like It Rough deserved the most :queenga:

Greetings my dear monsters,

DutchHooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaahkhaaaaaah

PS:

The real DutchHooooaaahkhaah will be back soon with real tea monsters, I'm hunting for LG6 tea, so prepare yourself for my LG6 threads #soon! :firega:

maxresdefault.jpg

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

The Louvre

Ugh Summerboy of course! :wub: She peformed it at some festival (lollapalooza?) before she became famous and there's a short clip of it on YouTube. I'd kill for a I Like It Rough performance as well! It's a shame The Fame's top 2 album tracks got disprespected like that.

It's said the map of the world is on you. The moon gravitates around you. The seasons escape you.

DutchHooker
1 minute ago, The Louvre said:

Ugh Summerboy of course! :wub: She peformed it at some festival (lollapalooza?) before she became famous and there's a short clip of it on YouTube. I'd kill for a I Like It Rough performance as well! It's a shame The Fame's top 2 album tracks got disprespected like that.

I had put that performance in the spoiler of summerboy because I knew people would say it, but I think it's too short to count..

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

The Louvre
Just now, DutchHooker said:

I had put that performance in the spoiler of summerboy because I knew people would say it, but I think it's too short to count..

Didn't open the spoilers :toofunny:, but yeah it's not a full performance, I agree 

It's said the map of the world is on you. The moon gravitates around you. The seasons escape you.

DutchHooker
3 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Disco Heaven

Disco Heaven is a bop, such a shame.. :cryga:

DutchHooker
Just now, ShayCristoforo said:

Earthquake :triggered:

I said 'official', but if we're talking bout unreleased, I would say Nothing On (But The Radio) or Reloaded.., FOHL > EarthQuake, sorry sis :trollga:

DutchHooker
Just now, Henri Bardot said:

I think Hey Girl was going to be performed in London... :selena:

Savage, I thought she was going to perform it on the SB, my 2016 mind is shaking :ladyhaha:

DutchHooker
11 minutes ago, KING said:

Definitely I Like It Rough :wub:

It's a shame that it was never performed :cryga:

DutchHooker
33 minutes ago, Miel said:

Hey Girl is one of her best songs, imo.

Gaga! w! y! d!

She should've performed Hey Girl instead of Boreanne at the JWT

Archived