Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga’s forbidden single cover? (old rumor)

whore

Featured Posts

whore

I remember reading about the single cover for a song, the song as being either “Dance In The Dark” or “Monster,” that was so explicit it was banned from countries before its release. It was such a difficult topic to research, as there were no sources to back this up, but I want to know if anyone else remembers this rumor? :huh:

From what I remember, the single cover depicted a male nude, performing some (possibly sexual?) act I don’t remember. Am I crazy? (don’t answer that :diane:) Was this a bad dream that was suddenly recalled again? If it’s real, it’s a very interesting rumor. If I made up, then I’m really creative :sis:

EDIT: the cover was for “Monster” and depicted two men exchanging semen, although no nudity was shown. The song with the mentioned cover reportedly charted a few days before being removed, and the only sources are conversations on a forum about the image, all links being dead. 

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BROSEIDON

Ummmmm :huh:

Dance in the Dark has a single cover that’s no explicit at all. So not that one

whore
Just now, BROSEIDON said:

Ummmmm :huh:

Dance in the Dark has a single cover that’s no explicit at all. So not that one

Yeah but I think I remember reading that it was replaced with the one we have. I have a feeling it was “Dance In The Dark,” as it was a single 

misunderstood

If there's no sources to back it up then I doubt it's legit

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

River

But DITD was only a single in Australia I think

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

whore
6 minutes ago, misunderstood said:

If there's no sources to back it up then I doubt it's legit

I know but the point of this thread is to see if anyone else remembers hearing about it 

DOJA CAT
9 minutes ago, River said:

I never knew that! Explains why one of my family members knew the song when I played it 

thank u, next

Blake
23 minutes ago, River said:

Australia and France, actually.

Belgium had to released digitally but it was like around the album release, only Oz and France were released to radio as a single. 

whore
3 minutes ago, narcoswing said:

I KNOW ABOUT THIS!! It was the cover for a promo download of Monster. I've made a thread about this before,

with the source for this information here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Monster_(Lady_Gaga_song)#iTunes

Omg at my age-old comment on your post :giveup: but thank you so much! Still no new information though :rip:

narcoswing
Just now, Possibly Maybe said:

Omg at my age-old comment on your post :giveup: but thank you so much! Still no new information though :rip:

Yeah I just read it through too lmao! I just can't understand how a photo can disappear from the internet like that

whore
3 minutes ago, narcoswing said:

Yeah I just read it through too lmao! I just can't understand how a photo can disappear from the internet like that

Especially if it reportedly charted for a few days :gum: 

TimisaMonster

What does 2 guys snowballing have to do with Monster?

:awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

PatrickMonster

Omg I remember! The pic was very dark and in bad quality... you couldnt really make out what was happening

TimisaMonster

I think it was a fake fandmade single cover...

Gaga didn't use pics that weren't part of the album photoshoot for her single covers and that visual and description doesn't make any sense to the song...

Maybe that's why it was removed...otherwise this would've leaked everywhere a long time ago and been more known in the fanbase 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived