event

Coachella 2018 discussion / Beychella viewing party

Borislshere

Featured Posts

Darcklighter22
1 hour ago, Devyn said:

here.

"The file you are trying to download is no longer available." :saladga:

Edit: Thanks for posting tho but damn her team's quick.

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Random question:

I didn't watch LG Coachella last year via the youtube stream. I had to rely on whatever clips I could find on youtube. But was LG live stream recorded with the same kind of quality/professionalism as Bey's? I mean Bey's literally looked like Superbowl halftime level of camera work and lightning an all that. Like her concert DVDs. Was LG like that at all? I mean her intro looked epic, but in reality if you really think about it, it's just Bey standing there while the camera moves toward her passing by those other dancers.

L E O
27 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

Random question:

I didn't watch LG Coachella last year via the youtube stream. I had to rely on whatever clips I could find on youtube. But was LG live stream recorded with the same kind of quality/professionalism as Bey's? I mean Bey's literally looked like Superbowl halftime level of camera work and lightning an all that. Like her concert DVDs. Was LG like that at all? I mean her intro looked epic, but in reality if you really think about it, it's just Bey standing there while the camera moves toward her passing by those other dancers.

I'm 99% sure Bey did bring her own crew for that as well! Every shot was way too well executed to be Coachella's work!

3 minutes ago, L E O said:

I'm 99% sure Bey did bring her own crew for that as well! Every shot was way too well executed to be Coachella's work!

Thanks. I kind of figured that. I think that's a huge part of the acclaim. Not saying it didn't deserve it, but I do think it made it better than what it really was. I personally don't see how it's better than some of her own concerts, or even her last VMA performance. She really is great at showing herself in the best possible way. She is great obviously, but also very smart/calculated. And that's NOT a bad thing. I wish LG would take a page out of her book.

Borislshere
52 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

Random question:

Yes it was. The clips on YouTube are from audience cameras. Here’s a link to Gaga’s 

https://yadi.sk/i/rASYhuEP3H8EvJ

10 minutes ago, Devyn said:

Yes it was. The clips on YouTube are from audience cameras. Here’s a link to Gaga’s 

https://yadi.sk/i/rASYhuEP3H8EvJ

Thank you for that. 

After watching bits of that, I wish LG would get her own crew for big events like this. That looked like your standard Billboard Music Awards. Bey's looked like it was from the Half Time show.

scallywally

Actually some of the phone cam footage is better, the real stream didnt even include how the screens worked or the outdoor fireworks booming in the sky. Saying it was made to look better with her own crew is wrong. Yes she was rehearsed (so should any star) but it didnt even include everything. Watch the first 5 mins off a cam video on youtube. Id go as far as to say her filming didnt even do her performance enough justice! She was amazing. Lets get over it you can pick hairs out of anything to try and knock her down. When somebody does well applaud them, dont try and throw stones you look like the village bully. (Not aimed at anyone, you know how I love gaga and you all) I just dont like people being dissed if someone has tried their best. :) 

I'm not going to compare gaga, totally different artists doing what they do. Not going there. .. 

ErickSlayyy

If anyone has a link please send it to me. I wanted to watch it but I was really tired and I couldn't watch it the next day because I had a essay to write.. :sweat::sweat:

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived