đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Coachella 2018 discussion / Beychella viewing party

Borislshere

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster
2 minutes ago, dit said:

Hey don't be mean. God forbid someone makes a positive post about Beyonce in the midst of a bunch of negative Beyonce threads and the one that bothers you enough to type what you typed is this one? 

This thread is a waste of list space when a 80+ page thread dedicated to Beychella already exists... :awkney:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, TimisaMonster said:

This thread is a waste of list space when a 80+ page thread dedicated to Beychella already exists... :awkney:

"waste of list space"? wtf lol...It's still an unnecessary and dismissive comment. The thread was cleared by a mod so it wasn't bad or went against the rules. There's a reason why we have an "opinion" tag on GGD.  If anything your persistently mean comments here are a waste of space :awkney: 

11 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Which is ironic because I’m trying to read through this thread and all I notice are your petty, negative comments that I wish weren’t “wasting” list space on this thread.

:triggered:

PoshLife
26 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

This quote could've been untyped...no offense. Enjoy your reductive hit thread :bye:

Have you ever gone a day on here without making a new "friend?"

Bloody hooker

I just finished watching Boachella, and something seemed off during the last few minutes. It looks like her mood dropped instantly, and not like she was tired or she was sad that weekend 1 performance was done. :huh:

Either way, I was getting my life with her performing and twerking :giveup:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Borislshere
1 minute ago, Bloody hooker said:

I just finished watching Boachella, and something seemed off during the last few minutes. It looks like her mood dropped instantly, and not like she was tired or she was sad that weekend 1 performance was done. :huh:

Either way, I was getting my life with her performing and twerking :giveup:

She was probably irritated with that outfit and the fact that her boobs were about to pop out at any moment :selena: 

Justo

Watched this performance with my brother last night and it was AMAZING. :tony: Beyoncé always puts on a great show.

My brother only wanted to watch because of the marching band. I was singing along with all the lyrics that he did not know. :ladyhaha:

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived