💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Coachella 2018 discussion / Beychella viewing party

Borislshere

Featured Posts

KatieJudasGaga4

Wait....she didn't sing Halo??????

Just like how Gaga didn't sing Applause, Judas, or Paparazzi. Also, taking out Marry The Night in the setlist in the LAST MINUTE.

tenor.gif?itemid=5140737

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thomas P

It’s probably my favourite concert performance ever. 

I wanted an album, and I left feeling fine without it

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

The Louvre
57 minutes ago, KleinGa said:

Also, just wanted to add that both Gaga and Beyonce hates me. Why?

1. I wanted Gaga to SERVE Applause choreo at Gagachella. But what did I get? A karaoke video. #JusticeforApplause

2. I wanted Bey to serve vocals to Halo at Beychella. But what did I get? NOTHING. NADA. #JusticeforHalo 

She did serve I Care tho :wub:. She closes literally every performance with Halo, so I don't really feel it was robbed. Still an odd choice to be left out.

I also lived for those 30 seconds of Kitty Kat, wheww!

It's said the map of the world is on you. The moon gravitates around you. The seasons escape you.

I don't typically enjoy Bey's artistry and find her sort of boring but there is no denying her raw talent. The dancing, her vocals and her stage presence were top notch. The crowd was going wild and her stage / dancers / choreo was awesome! After reading a lot of threads by GGD users I thought the performance would be dull and horrible but she SLAYED that. 

elijahfan

I think it's the best that can be achieved in terms of scenery at a pop show. She raised the bar for everyone in the industry, and good luck for the other bitches to keep up.

rumours

A Beyoncé thread not about how terrible she is?

Truly a reverse-Gagadailian Concept

Miel

Absolutely. Not really a stan either, but she brought it. 

3 points in and ready for more

Miel

That said, it does make me wish Gaga had more than the only ~1 month time window to plan and execute her performance.

3 points in and ready for more

TimisaMonster

I agree, but no offense...this could have just been posted in the other threads...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Florian
2 hours ago, Devyn said:

At least Beyonce remixes/mashes up her songs to give new life to them but like I said in my first post, What both of them do isn't even bad. They continue to make each of their performances new and fresh. Just don't knock Beyonce down for doing something Gaga(and almost every other successful artist) does. 

This.

That's just two different strategies. Personally I prefer to hear studio version during the concerts I go to (with live instrumentation for that little twist that I like; the more rock-ish Judas for example) but that's not a reason to bash someone who remixes their songs. I mean that's a lot of work and people should respect that. 

Just take a look at the Witness tour, Katy revamped almost all of her discography. Do I like it? No. Do I find it interesting ? Hell yeah ! She tried to make her entire tour sonically cohesive and it's not something easy. 

10 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

I agree, but no offense...this could have just been posted in the other threads...

This comment could of been kept to yourself as well. No offense :trollga:

Spock

It will be up on ShareMania in no time

who will love me when the night is over

Zazekina

Yes, she did!!!! I dedicated the squats i did today to Beyoncé cuz after watching her looking beautiful in those outfits, I just felt the need to do some squats, lol.

https://soundcloud.com/zazekina/otra-vez

TimisaMonster
55 minutes ago, dit said:

This comment could of been kept to yourself as well. No offense :trollga:

This quote could've been untyped...no offense. Enjoy your reductive hit thread :bye:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

1 minute ago, TimisaMonster said:

This quote could've been untyped...no offense. Enjoy your reductive hit thread :bye:

Hey don't be mean. God forbid someone makes a positive post about Beyonce in the midst of a bunch of negative Beyonce threads and the one that bothers you enough to type what you typed is this one? 

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived