A Star Is Born
Sign in to follow this  
performance

Lady Gaga - Your Song (Elton John: I'm Still Standing – A Grammy Salute)

Featured Posts

Didymus

Wow.

That was hands down one of her best performances in her whole career. Vocal perfection, and showing off her stage presence in a simple, effective manner.

Because I quite disliked the album version I'm very surprised. This is literally in my top 5 favorite performances for her :interestinga: Now be so amazing all the time pls.

• Love 1

Ronlop
3 hours ago, Didymus said:

Wow.

That was hands down one of her best performances in her whole career. Vocal perfection, and showing off her stage presence in a simple, effective manner.

Because I quite disliked the album version I'm very surprised. This is literally in my top 5 favorite performances for her :interestinga: Now be so amazing all the time pls.

I can't believe you're here omg 

giphy.gif

I thought you left forever

• Shook 1

Curunir
On 4/11/2018 at 11:56 AM, Edible Cloud said:

Check your private message :staymad:

do you by any chance still have a link to the performance? download/torrent, stream, whatever, i'm desperate :cryga:

i watched it three times when it came out and then it disappeared from literally everywhere :cryga:

• Like 1

Miel

Can we talk about how she belted out that E4 at the end? It sounded even better than the recorded version.

God her voice. UGH her vocal chords

3 points in and ready for more
  • Like 1

Mike Raffle

PM too, please. I was lucky enough to see the performance but the link isn't working anymore

CannaeDrive

PM me please. I saw the performance and want to be slayed again

Few men think, yet all will have opinions. Hence men's opinions are superficial and confused. - John Locke