💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Someone hacked VEVO(Taylor, Lusi Fonsi, Katy perry, Shakira,etc)

GaGaAst

Featured Posts

RAMROD
Just now, ZacharyMark said:

New comment on Despacito's video:

"**** .. IT'S BACK"

:ladyhaha:

Never know it would cause such heartbreak in people to have that kind of excitement upon its returns :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
huttont
7 hours ago, Andree said:

Someone deleted despacito music video and they changed the title of Taylor's shake it off music video too. Imagine if they delete Bad romance before it reaches 1B views :triggered:   

Inb4 it’s a little monster doing it

ToxicHot

Yay. Now delete Azealia's discography 

giphy.gif

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Anderson123
15 hours ago, Jus said:

LMAO

U6yaDM4.png

what is this thumbnail :rip:

Luis Fonsi mentioned Lady Gaga just yesterday, the curse has begun!

That's from "La Casa de Papel" a Spanish TV Show which has been super popular right now, they added it on Netflix and everyone is talking about it. I really liked it!

Evan Peters
15 hours ago, corvus albus said:

Did you know they removed Despacito completely from youtube?

well, the joke here was that gaga is safe because none of her videos are over 1 billion views.

emma roberts is an abuser

KatieJudasGaga4
18 hours ago, PanPikus said:

Ok, but can he add like 300-400M views to Just Dance, so Interscope can suddenly certify it Diamond, (- look RIAA, she got the views, it's eligible - oh, yeah, we will do it) and when youtube will fix everything and will take back those views it will be too late cause Just Dance would already be Diamond :sis:

Gaga was going to be the first female artist to have 3 Diamond Singles (I think), but since they didn't certify it fast enough, Katy beat her to it.giphy.gif

PanPikus
6 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Gaga was going to be the first female artist to have 3 Diamond Singles (I think), but since they didn't certify it fast enough, Katy beat her to it.giphy.gif

Well, they didn't cause it wasn't eligible and most likely still is quite far from it.
But I think she can still be the first female to have 2 x 11 platinum singles if they will certify Poker Face, like - now, and first solo female to have 12 platinum single if they will cerify Bad Romance like - now :firega:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

Smother Em Eh

Do Swish Swish and Bon Appeit and Title them “Trash 1” and “Trash 2” :trollga:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Archived