Katy's dream duet is Gaga

Scathach

Featured Posts

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sipthistea
7 hours ago, ordinarynam1310 said:

Any collab will do for me, because Gaga DOES NOT like collab with other people and it's slowly damaging her career though

giphy.gif

How though? Just because she chooses not to be Nicki Minaj and collab with every single person?

sipthistea
1 hour ago, Creyk said:

Imagine Gaga, Katy, and RedOne in one room, the magic that would happen :giveup:

The starlets AND the geniuses behind their best work. Jesus make it happen

Fixed :bon:

GagaUnderYou
1 hour ago, JamesFox said:

Not being bitter, just being honest. It's great to see Katy showing her support for Gaga, but she could have showed her support for Gaga during ARTPOP. Where was she when the Roar v Applause comparisons began? I don't believe she is more "self-aware" but rather she experienced a flop era and her career is in damage control (American Idol). :sure:

You don't really know what happens behind closed doors. Apparently Gaga and Katy became really good friends during that time. Not every time they interact have to be public. 

GagaUnderYou

I wouldn't mind if it was a collab on Katy's album. What's better than two fanbases coming together?

Taide
2 hours ago, JamesFox said:

Not being bitter, just being honest. It's great to see Katy showing her support for Gaga, but she could have showed her support for Gaga during ARTPOP. Where was she when the Roar v Applause comparisons began? I don't believe she is more "self-aware" but rather she experienced a flop era and her career is in damage control (American Idol). :sure:

The thing is that she actually showed, while Gaga was _BITTER_ about it.

When Gaga was brought up to Katy this is what she said:

''She is a fantastic performer and she takes a lot of artistic chances. It's always interesting to watch her, and sometimes [it] keeps me on my toes as a performer. It's nice to have that."

She continued, "But we both agree that we don't like to have that competitive nature and we don't encourage it from our fans..." "It's not a competition," she said. "I like her artistic choices, they're always very interesting to watch. I actually really like that song 'Venus' that she put out. It's very Queen/ABBA."

But when Katy was brought up to Gaga:

"I don't know what the f--k I have to do with Katy Perry," snapped Mother Monster. "My music is so completely different and I couldn't be more different."

DiscoHeaven23

Their relationship is so intriguing to me

From starting out in the industry together

hqdefault.jpg

To Gaga being more successful than Katy

220px-Lady_Gaga_%E2%80%93_The_Fame_album220px-Katy_Perry_-_One_of_the_Boys.jpg

To Katy being more successful than Gaga

220px-Teenage_Dream_album_cover.png220px-Born_This_Way_album_cover.png

To them being pitted against each other in 2013

tumblr_mrq3lfdhJP1ql3d82o1_500.gif

From Katy throwing shade at Gaga in 2010

KATY-PERRY-TWITTER.jpg

Supporting each other in 2013

katy-perry-gaga.jpg

From Gaga defending Katy in 2014

lady-gaga-defends-katy-perry-little-mons

To Gaga shading Katy in 2014

article-2623875-1DAEF7CF00000578-494_634x344.jpg

To Katy supporting Gaga in 2017

And now this! 

Watching their relationship over the past 10 years like:

AdmirableLimpingAustralianshelduck-size_

nikola

Tbh i would love to see what they can do together

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Eggsy
16 hours ago, That J said:

Gaga would overpower Katy without even meaning to. Props to Katy for having good taste......on this one. 

Im not sure.. On a studio recording they would be incredible together.. But we both know a Live collab it would be devastating to Katy.. 

Spoiler

No shade. 

Spoiler

Ok maybe alittle shade. 

That J
1 hour ago, Eggsy said:

Im not sure.. On a studio recording they would be incredible together.. But we both know a Live collab it would be devastating to Katy.. 

Hide contents

No shade. 

Hide contents

Ok maybe alittle shade. 

True...in the studio they could do like a Hey Girl type thing and keep it equal.  I think a fun easy dance song would work. Nothing that lends itself to vocal acrobatics. And that is SO not shade meant to Katy.  It's like....Miley shouldn't duet Celine Dion. Both are wonderful singers but one thing is different here. Lol. And I LOVE Miley. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Archived