Katy's dream duet is Gaga

Scathach

Featured Posts

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Inferno
14 minutes ago, Bad Monster Kid said:

Just like a collab with Madonna, it’s not needed. I pray Gaga never collabs with either of them. 

I think a Madonna collab would've been interesting in 2009 or 2010. Before the drama. But them collaborating after Born This Way just seems tacky to me. I can't understand why anyone that actually thinks about it would want that.

That J

Gaga would overpower Katy without even meaning to. Props to Katy for having good taste......on this one. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

shame

Katy is here to save the gays and complete the Paparazzi trilogy :tony:

angels forever, forever angels

Stephen
9 minutes ago, Inferno said:

I think a Madonna collab would've been interesting in 2009 or 2010. Before the drama. But them collaborating after Born This Way just seems tacky to me. I can't understand why anyone that actually thinks about it would want that.

I would love to see them sing together for an awards show or something. Kinda like how Elton popped up during her Grammy performance in 2010. It would be a great moment for pop culture. I don’t need an actual track on an album though. 

Bad Monster Kid

@LGQOP

With Katy, the time for a collab has passed. I don’t think they would compliment each other at this point in their careers since one has evolved as an artist and the other has stayed the same. 

With Madonna, it would just feed into the comparisons that have been there since the beginning. After BTW it would seem like a defeat in some way. I’m very glad Gaga most likely at some point turned this down. 

Inferno
7 minutes ago, Steve Nasty said:

I would love to see them sing together for an awards show or something. Kinda like how Elton popped up during her Grammy performance in 2010. It would be a great moment for pop culture. I don’t need an actual track on an album though. 

I mean if thats what you want then thats what you want. Personally it would really lessen my opinion of Gaga if she chose to share the stage with her during a nationally televised event. Not in a "im a gaga fan so I hate katy perry" way, I just think shes gross and it would be lame. Like of all people she could potentially collaborate with or bring out on stage Katy Perry is not someone that....the thought just frustrates me honestly and this is all just hypothetical its not even real hahah

BLACKOUTbritney

As the wise Mariah once said 

“I mean, I don’t know how that would sound”

:diane:

Teal Ambition

Everyone wants to collab with Gaga these days, get in line!

tumblr_ovk66chuyE1w5hn2zo1_540.gif

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

PrinceOfTheStorm
19 minutes ago, Inferno said:

I would lose my mind in a bad way. Katy is so wack and I held this opinion regardless of stan wars.

I can see it through my crystal Koon’s ball. The stans want the collab of Cupcakke more, and then the people who want Katy. A true war indeed.

giphy.gif

signing out

KleinGa
23 minutes ago, Inferno said:

Don't really care about the drama 

Madonna is a legendary artist

Gaga collaborating with her will send my wig into orbit

Archived