šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy's dream duet is Gaga

Scathach

Featured Posts

gagzus

i would prefer gaga to collaborate with someone with more um... range i'll say that.

Hey Girl feat Katy Perry was a missed opportunity though considering they were "rivals" after all, Gaga being the Madonna and Katy being the Cyndi LauperĀ Ā 

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chiuga

Just no. Find someone else, Cardi B, Ed, Sam Smith, Trump, Stitch,Ā Spongebob, whatever

Pamelaisley

I'd love to share a stage with Gaga too, Katy. Get in line.Ā 

the moon lights her way šŸŒ–šŸ¦‡

GaGaAst

Gaga won't do duets first thing unless u r Tony BennettĀ 

Even if she does, she chooses someone who can share the vision and passion with her..like father misty or FLORENCEĀ Ā 

M sorry katy but you do not have a chance of fulfilling dream..unless she decides to do it for commercial purpose which gaga doesn't give a f*ck aboutĀ 

Ā 

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

GaGaAst
2 minutes ago, Pamelaisley said:

I'd love to share a stage with Gaga too, Katy. Get in line.Ā 

katy would in 158272928th position in queue..

Ā 

Ā 

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

TwerkinLurkin

I agree with the person who said I wouldn't mind a performance but not an actual song. Like what she did with Christina Aguilera with dwuw and have a cute gay social media pop culture moment but yea an actual song isn't really neededĀ 

CyanLights

Iā€™m not the biggest fan of Katy but a collab track between the two would be huge tbh

Memento

It would be interesting for sure but Gaga would have to tone down her vocals so much (no shade).Ā I can imagine something vocally like The CureĀ tbh. Some people actually thought thatĀ some of the backing vocals in the last chorus were KatyĀ lol, IĀ think it would fit

Talk **** on me again ill sandwich your fuggin face

Stephen
2 hours ago, Inferno said:

I mean if thats what you want then thats what you want. Personally it would really lessen my opinion of Gaga if she chose to share the stage with her during a nationally televised event. Not in a "im a gaga fan so I hate katy perry" way, I just think shes gross and it would be lame. Like of all people she could potentially collaborate with or bring out on stage Katy Perry is not someone that....the thought just frustrates me honestly and this is all just hypothetical its not even real hahah

Oh I was talking about Madonna. Lmao

Archived