question

Which TFM fear do you identify with?

shame

Featured Posts

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PedrinniSan

Dance in the dark, but I think the song is about the fear of anxiety and people judging you

I remember Monster was actually about the fear of big dongs :lolga: "I've never seen one like that before *nervous laugh*" so I'm gonna go with that.

Smother Em Eh

Speechless and Telephone 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Jeremy Kosinski

So happy i could die.... i can do everything in moderation but ever since i was 15 (im 31 now march 26th bday so i share the aries crown with gaga and i love it shes march 28th 186 I'm March 26th 1987 it numerically sounds good together too 😂) one drug i loved way too much was opiates, unfortunately i also developed horrible pain conditions including fibromyalgia and I have to take pain meds at times and it's so cray cuz the one thing that creates this dangerous escape for me and evens out my anxiety and bipolar disorders i have access to and i just have to be careful cuz it'd be so easy on a bad day to just say ****ing cunting **** it all and escape my issues and my sadness but also i need it for pain so i am responsible and keep the addiction monster fed once in a while so it doesn't consume my soul but i keep it locked in the fiery dungeon of my soul so it doesn't consume/control/run my life cuz funny thing about addiction is once you have one you're never cured or free from it as long as you live thats why it's a monster but I'm in a good place and I try to keep my life in balance so i don't feel i need escaping. Guess I'm the first to mention shicd and actually reference a legit substance addiction...hope i can inspire others to talk about their own struggles with this monster should they need to...I'll always be here for you little monsters if you ever need support i love our family cuz you guys make me feel safe even when we are complete cunty cunts to each other it's still always out of love 😍 :kara:

Jeremy Kosinski
On 4/10/2018 at 1:19 AM, Luxe Ford said:

I oscillate between So Happy I Could Die and Dance In The Dark.

I was an introverted, ostrasized, impopular and ugly kid who worked really hard to transform himself into the life of the party.

And self medication helped me get there.

Amen to self medicating... it's hard to know which you is the legit happy one when what makes you feel normal and happy is the one thing you probably shouldn't be doing but unless you experience it no one can truly understand the place you are coming from or in this case running from.  

Mr Mirko
On 4/15/2018 at 8:17 AM, nickziza said:

Why is telephone fear of suffocating?

the fear of not being able to enjoy yourself

Archived