💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which TFM fear do you identify with?

shame

Featured Posts

shame

Every song on Gaga's most conceptual work to date can speak to someone's story. Which track on the album relates to you the most? What monsters are you hiding? Let's get confessional sistrens. And if you'd like to share, why does that song resonate with you?

tumblr_lsbf0jsvfA1qm8uwqo1_250.jpgtumblr_lsbf0jsvfA1qm8uwqo2_250.jpg

Bad Romance: Fear of Love

Alejandro: Fear of Sex

Monster: Fear of Attachment

Speechless: Fear of Death

Dance in the Dark: Fear of Self

Telephone: Fear of Suffocation

So Happy I Could Die: Fear of Addiction

Teeth: Fear of Truth

Spoiler

These are the TFM fears as told by Tyler Oakley, so if they're wrong, it's ha fault :selena: 

Correct me where I'm wrong :pray:

http://tyleroakley.com/post/10834984609/the-fame-monster-the-monsters-behind-the-music

tumblr_n386oq4Bg01qeuk6oo5_r1_500.gif

angels forever, forever angels

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley

Bad Romance and Dance In The Dark

:firega: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

shame

Dance in the Dark for me cuz I'm an insecure bitch who fears other people's judgment. 

7IZWtyg.jpg

Aleks

Bad Romance, Monster and maybe Teeth sometimes :selena:

We don’t really need to talk too much, show each other what we know 🦋

Queen1551

Dance in the Dark. 

I have always, until recently, been very insecure with myself. I was afraid to put myself out there and be comfortable with my own skin. It's still hard, but as I've been growing and maturing, I've accepted myself with how I look, think, and see the world. 

It is still one of my favorite Gaga songs, ever. 

shame
1 minute ago, Queen1551 said:

Dance in the Dark. 

I have always, until recently, been very insecure with myself. I was afraid to put myself out there and be comfortable with my own skin. It's still hard, but as I've been growing and maturing, I've accepted myself with how I look, think, and see the world. 

It is still one of my favorite Gaga songs, ever. 

I relate to this so much! I'm so happy for you though. Glad you're in a stronger place :hug: Hope I can meet you there someday.

Haroon

So Happy I Could Die :emma: I have a very addictive personality, like if I like something I go for the deep end and spend so much time and effort with it which isn't good because that's part of my procrastination and then I'll be like "Okay it's time to get back on track" then I'll find something else to get hooked onto until I'm bored again and it's just a constant back and forth :giveup:

Bloodyjack
15 minutes ago, TheShameMonster said:

Every song on Gaga's most conceptual work to date can speak to someone's story. Which track on the album relates to you the most? What monsters are you hiding? Let's get confessional sistrens. And if you'd like to share, why does that song resonate with you?

tumblr_lsbf0jsvfA1qm8uwqo1_250.jpgtumblr_lsbf0jsvfA1qm8uwqo2_250.jpg

Bad Romance: Fear of Love

Alejandro: Fear of Sex

Monster: Fear of Attachment

Speechless: Fear of Death

Dance in the Dark: Fear of Self

Telephone: Fear of Suffocation

So Happy I Could Die: Fear of Addiction

Teeth: Fear of Truth

Reveal hidden contents

These are the TFM fears as told by Tyler Oakley, so if they're wrong, it's ha fault :selena: 

Correct me where I'm wrong :lolly:

tumblr_n386oq4Bg01qeuk6oo5_r1_500.gif

Speechless telephone and teeth... Oh I'm excited for this thread😎

Bloodyjack
10 minutes ago, Haroon said:

So Happy I Could Die :emma: I have a very addictive personality, like if I like something I go for the deep end and spend so much time and effort with it which isn't good because that's part of my procrastination and then I'll be like "Okay it's time to get back on track" then I'll find something else to get hooked onto until I'm bored again and it's just a constant back and forth :giveup:

I can so relate. I rince out everything and then get so bored and addicted to the next one like a conveyor belt

Bad Romance, Monster and Speechless (that last one I'm not that sure though, I only know I'm scared of dying before doing all the stuff I wanna do, but I don't fear death itself).

EDIT: So Happy I Could Die maybe. I'm really scared of anything that would stand in the way of my dreams I guess. Addiction can kill productivity so...

Archived