💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

RedOne posts about Just Dance birthday

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Bradley

Judas is one of my favourite songs, along with Poker Face, Just Dance, Bad Romance and LoveGame.

So work with Gaga again!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KatieJudasGaga4
11 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Judas is one of my favourite songs, along with Poker Face, Just Dance, Bad Romance and LoveGame.

So work with Gaga again!

I totally agree, Judas is my favorite song from Gaga. He wrote songs like Gypsy, Angel Down, and Highway Unicorn (Road to Love) which were some of my favorites off the albums. Also produced these songs which I love, (Just Dance, Poker Face, LoveGame, Boys Boys Boys, Paper Gangsta, Monster, Scheiße, Hair, Alejandro, Bad Romance, Judas ❤️❤️❤️)

He also produced and wrote 2 songs that I love, but weren't my favorited, but I still enjoy like Money Honey and So Happy I Could Die. 

He is my favorite producer! He should work with her again, not just for a writer, but for a producer. He hasn't produced a Gaga song since Born This Way.

Bradley
17 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I totally agree, Judas is my favorite song from Gaga. He wrote songs like Gypsy, Angel Down, and Highway Unicorn (Road to Love) which were some of my favorites off the albums. Also produced these songs which I love, (Just Dance, Poker Face, LoveGame, Boys Boys Boys, Paper Gangsta, Monster, Scheiße, Hair, Alejandro, Bad Romance, Judas ❤️❤️❤️)

He also produced and wrote 2 songs that I love, but weren't my favorited, but I still enjoy like Money Honey and So Happy I Could Die. 

He is my favorite producer! He should work with her again, not just for a writer, but for a producer. He hasn't produced a Gaga song since Born This Way.

Yes that's true. His production has always been magical, and Judas, Hair and ScheiBe were his last real work with Gaga, since Gypsy is produced by Madeon and Angel Down is produced by Mark Ronson. I would really love a reunion between them.

monketsharona

Honestly I feel like it would be the right time for a RedOne / Gaga reunion

Archived