Featured Posts

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ziggy
15 minutes ago, Moebius said:

I was agreeing with you skskssk

giphy.gif

DJWS is versatile and I love him working on LG6 but I also want Gaga to try out new producers and see if the glove fits with someone else too. I'm content *for now* but the idea of endless possibilities with other producers keeps me up at night

EDIT : versatile in music sis he's a bottom through and through

giphy.gif

I think it'll be like every album of hers where she brings on a trusted person to do executive production (like Paul or Fernando) because they can help keep things cohesive as Gaga knows she won't lol but there'll still be other producers. Every album has had others on it whom she hasn't worked with before so I wouldn't be worried about her only working with DJWS. Hell, we thought for the longest time LG5 was solely RedOne. Gaga always brings in new creative talent, she just likes a trusted hand who gets her vision manning the ship with her is all.

Moebius
10 minutes ago, Lil Mxnster said:

You're delusional :nails:

giphy.gif

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

Moebius
10 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

I think it'll be like every album of hers where she brings on a trusted person to do executive production (like Paul or Fernando) because they can help keep things cohesive as Gaga knows she won't lol but there'll still be other producers. Every album has had others on it whom she hasn't worked with before so I wouldn't be worried about her only working with DJWS. Hell, we thought for the longest time LG5 was solely RedOne. Gaga always brings in new creative talent, she just likes a trusted hand who gets her vision manning the ship with her is all.

Is that why she needed 5+ producers for ARTPOP though?

giphy.gif

RAMROD
31 minutes ago, Moebius said:

I was agreeing with you skskssk

giphy.gif

DJWS is versatile and I love him working on LG6 but I also want Gaga to try out new producers and see if the glove fits with someone else too. I'm content *for now* but the idea of endless possibilities with other producers keeps me up at night

EDIT : versatile in music sis he's a bottom through and through

giphy.gif

sksks my mode is high af rn, sorry boo for any misunderstanding

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD
14 minutes ago, Lil Mxnster said:

You're delusional :nails:

Hmmmm :oprah:  Elaborate tho!??

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Moebius
4 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

sksks my mode is high af rn, sorry boo for any misunderstanding

no problem hunny

giphy.gif

DonnieDarko

The Mark Ronson hate is beyond funny. He is the most successful producer she worked with on a big project to date. He’s the longest in the game. He worked with everyone, from Aaliyah to Bruno Mars to Amy Winehouse to Lady Gaga. He produced an amazing album with Gaga. Just bc some  liddos are unable to appreciate Gaga’s always changing music directions, doesn’t mean we should now hate on Mark Ronson.

Also, there’s no drama with DJWS as far as we can tell, is there? DJWS is tired bc those nasty gays are trying it over and over again whenever he is posting something. I mean, who wouldnt be annoyed?

Gaga is always moving on, always working with a wide group of producers, always looking for new sounds and tbh, all of her albums sound different. I’m sure LG6 will continue this trend despite DJWS being on it or any other producer that worked with her previously.

Bambino

Just because she may work with the same producers doesn't mean they'll make her the same songs and the same productions. See RedOne, is his work on Joanne anything like his work on BTW or TFM? She's create and sometimes she co-produces too so don't worry. The point is to make something really good, not something that sounds similar to something else.

PanPikus

Yeah, she should change her (whole) team.

And yeah, Ronson better stay away from her.

And at this point I would want her to make EP with 6? unreleased songs (Princess Die, Brooklyn Nights, Out of Control with a feature, reworked Nothin On But The Radio, Tea and maybe one more song we haven't heard) and make it short era/ a visual album. Ugh, a concept :giveup:. LG6 could wait.

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

HookerOnAChurch
2 hours ago, giskardsb said:

In a contrary opinion, Mark Ronson should just become the official Haus executive producer on every album to follow.  I think he's a talented enough producer to bring other producers in as necessary but give everything an organic feel, even with electronic elements.

If only... 

Moebius
2 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Just bc some  liddos are unable to appreciate Gaga’s always changing music directions, doesn’t mean we should now hate on Mark Ronson.

The album wasn't that good. A lot of critics agree, a lot of monsters agree, the GP wasn't here for it. What's left? Don't get me started on the unathenticity of Joanne.

Mark might have made magic with Bruno and others, but he didn't with Gaga.

Magic is Bad Romance, DWUW, Poker Face, Marry the Night, Dance in the Dark... songs widely considered her bests and for good reason.

Joanne's songs mostly border on mediocre. This is Lady Gaga we're talking about. Your standards for "amazing" are really low.

Moebius
7 minutes ago, Bambino said:

Just because she may work with the same producers doesn't mean they'll make her the same songs and the same productions. See RedOne, is his work on Joanne anything like his work on BTW or TFM? She's create and sometimes she co-produces too so don't worry. The point is to make something really good, not something that sounds similar to something else.

Let's not forget the blatant copy of Bad Romance, Judas. Both produced by RedOne. Both are bops don't get me wrong but a lot of his production focuses on those heavy synths, as in ScheiBe. Angel Down, and Poker Face are different, yes, and I love them for that.

ryanripley
2 minutes ago, Moebius said:

The album wasn't that good. A lot of critics agree, a lot of monsters agree, the GP wasn't here for it. What's left? Don't get me started on the unathenticity of Joanne.

Mark might have made magic with Bruno and others, but he didn't with Gaga.

Magic is Bad Romance, DWUW, Poker Face, Marry the Night, Dance in the Dark... songs widely considered her bests and for good reason.

Joanne's songs mostly border on mediocre. This is Lady Gaga we're talking about. Your standards for "amazing" are really low.

:ladyhaha:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived