💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

It's time for Gaga to move on.

Moebius

Featured Posts

KingRedd

I agree... I guess what makes me sick to the stomach and a little pressed is that the producers who praise her and claim to be willing to work with her she ignores for the same people. I get that the connection can be strong but damn can someone else be in control of a few songs lmao. 

My heart will always hurt that she didn’t collab with Moroder... the king of disco, one of the inventors of early techno, and she didn’t cease the day lmao heartbroken :O

May I Read You? 😎

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus

She should go record an album with Rick Rubin like he said he wanted :interestinga: They're a perfect match. She's absolutely insane for not picking him up on his offer. Critical acclaim guaranteed.

lost in limbo

I mean, at the end of the day it's her decision, but I'd really like if she started working with underground producers, kind of like what Kylie Minogue did. 

I haven't checked out all her work yet, but songs like Confide In Me and Did It Again is something I want for the future.

tenor.gif

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

I wonder what direction gaga is going for this new album because i was totally not expected a joanne album to come from her but it ended up being one of my favorite gaga albums so is she gonna go back to her pop roots or take a turn... hmm

Haroon
On 4/10/2018 at 7:11 PM, Cruzifix said:

Water is a bond between Hydrogen and Carbon molecules, both of which are gases.

Water is made up of 2 hydrogen atoms and 1 oxygen atom :confused:

PedrinniSan

Why everyone forgets about Fernando Garibay?????????????

It's time to make music with him again!!!

He was the main producer of BTW not RedOne :derpga:

flopheart

I'd like new producers, not really want djws anymore or redone (i'm sorry but he's so 2009).

Ryusei

Except for the shade on Joanne, which I love, I agree. I don't get those artists who work with the same producers all the time despite wanting every album to sound different. They can still keep dancers, band and whatever of their crew and work on one or 2 songs with their favorite producers but try smth new... 

Musery

Grigio Guy
6 hours ago, Haroon said:

Water is made up of 2 hydrogen atoms and 1 oxygen atom :confused:

Where did I get carbon atoms from? :cryga: :cryga: mess

Religion is a product to sell.

PoshLife

Can we all join hands around the world and agree that at least she's not working with Zedd or Madeon anymore?

StarstruckIllusion

Y'all really do care for the artist showing how many genres they can do rather than liking the actual music itself and it's getting tiring lmao ugh. Do y'all not have any sort of consistent taste in music? At least y'all aren't the same ones who complain when fans dip and sales bomb 👀

Archived