💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

It's time for Gaga to move on.

Moebius

Featured Posts

ajcostel
16 hours ago, baptism said:

I want her to work with Jack Antonoff, the music he makes with Lorde and Taylor is absolutely magical for the most part. 

FIRMLY support this.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley

DJWS's work in Born This Way and ARTPOP are distinctively different though, like songs like Bloody Mary and Sexxx Dreams are completely different. Government Hooker and Applause are completely different. Do What U Want is one of her best songs yet is completely different from Electric Chapel.

RedOne's work has more similarities with each other, he tends to use really powerful and catchy hooks and synths in his work, which I really like to be honest. The repetitive vocals like rah rah ah ah ah, judas juda ah as, also make the songs an instant Gaga signature. ScheiBe is one of Gaga's best songs so we have to thank RedOne for that.

With these in mind, I really don't mind whichever producer she goes back to. Of course I'm here for her to experiment with new producers, I really loved Joanne, but if she chooses to go back to an old producer, I wouldn't have a problem with that. I have faith in them that they're able to deliver something fresh and distinctively different from her old work. They're not Dr. Luke for goodness's sake. These are really talented musicians in my opinion.

I did quit following DJWS ,because the whole situation with him seems to be too depressive to make me want to hear something from him.

I canÂŽt give an advice to Gaga though,ÂŽcause iÂŽve never been in her shoes. I wish her enthusiasm and inspiration for her new work...single....album...whatever.

Neroneau
18 hours ago, dit said:

I'd love for her to work with new people when it comes to her music and visuals. From the songwriters, mv directors to the producers. I'm curious to see what she can do when she's COMPLETELY out of her comfort zone. Like even the mixing sound engineers. EVERYTHING be new. It'd be super interesting if anything.

Some recommendations: 

Production: Daft Punk, Gorillaz, Jack Antanoff, whoever works wiht M.I.A, some Japanese pop music producers too (not K-pop).

Visuals : Floria Sigismondi (she directs gorgeous visuals and is Italian too :trollga:)

Songwriters: Charli XCX co writing would be nice. She knows how to write a good hook tbh.

yess, not an MIA fan at all but the chorus of Visa where she sings on patroller, toyota whatever is just somehow genius, you feel the urgency in it and the sound is sublime. Feeling the song is what makes it great, no matter the good lyrics or the tune. Boots by Nancy Sinatra is one, the lyrics are basic dead simple (nowadays one would be linched for those lyrics, claiming sh*tty songwriting), and so is the tune.

Spoiler

Inb4 Dancin In Circles is a Scheisse, LWYMD and Boots Are Made For Walking mashup. Three great songs in one hehe

RadioIsOurs
20 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Hopefully she snatched Kurstin for LG6 after the Your Song cover.

giphy.gif

I need at least one more R1 collab, just to see if the chemistry between them is still present

giphy.gif

His work with Sia and Adele is the definition of basic though; award-bait, but nothing to write home about. I want BOPS 

giphy.gif

MaryJaneHolland
19 minutes ago, RadioIsOurs said:

His work with Sia and Adele is the definition of basic though; award-bait, but nothing to write home about. I want BOPS 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

RadioIsOurs
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

giphy.gif

Is there something more recent or trendy?

Seeka

This thread is just an excuse for me to scream "Gaga should work with GOATBED!! YAAAAS!"

Moebius

Another hit thread 

giphy.gif

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

Moebius
14 hours ago, Cruzifix said:

Also, Charli XCX is literally one of the most basic pop girls ever.

You're basically saying water is a gas :rip: 

Have you even listened to her music lmfaaaaooo

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

Grigio Guy
20 minutes ago, Moebius said:

You're basically saying water is a gas :rip: 

Have you even listened to her music lmfaaaaooo

Water is a bond between Hydrogen and Carbon molecules, both of which are gases. Technically I’m right, sis.  She’s literally electro pop and dance pop. :saladga:

Religion is a product to sell.

FentyGa

I want LG6 to be a mix of 

-The futuristics 

-Jono Dorr

-Emile Haynie

With visuals by Steven Klein

Eddie

Yes I think she should work with new producers :music: and new directors too for the videos :gaysia:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

Archived