Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

#10YearsOfGaga: Share your stories!

GGM

Featured Posts

elijahfan

I'll never forget the first time I checked her online: I kept hearing about this Lady Gaga girl, and since I've always been a pop fan, I decided to type her name on YouTube and see what all the fuss was about, and the Poker Face video came up. It sounded familiar, like... I definitely had heard it before on the radio or on TV but hadn't really paid attention until then. It was just before going to the cinema, and I remember the melody just got stuck into my head and I kept thinking about that song the entire evening.

That's pretty much when I became a regular fan. I didn't think her music was particularly revolutionary, but I kept being intrigued by her various public appearances. I think I was more obsessed by her appearance than by her music, that I thought didn't match the weirdness of her looks. But when TFM came out, I finally felt like her sound had caught up with her persona. Became a hardcore fan with Bad Romance, and basically sold my soul with BTW. :classy:

IllusionLover

I was 7 it was 2009 and my little sister showed me the Poker Face video on facebook, that's when I first herad about Lady Gaga later that year My aunt had some music on a SD card and I asked her to put some songs o my phone's SD and there were Just Dance and Paparazzi, I wasn't a stan back then cuz I was still young but through the years I remember hearing Bad Romance everywhere seeing the controversial Born This Way GRAMMY moment (Egg).

Later in 2013 I became so interested in Pop culture and started watching parodies on YouTube and there was a lot of Gaga's. Then I started hearing some songs, also Judas was on a 'So You Think You Can Dance' TV ad. But it wasn't until Applause Music video came out when I became a Little Monster, and the ARTPOP release was a good time to be a Fan, then by 2014 I already heard all her discography, and I had so much hype about the artRAVE: the ARTPOP Ball Tour.

then I had to Wait 3 fücking years for the next era xoxo, Joanne

I joined this cult site last year so I'm always late to the parties.

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Lextyr97

I liked her since Just Dance but hid it once I got made fun of for having Just Dance on my iPod in 7th grade :laughga: But then Marry the Night came to save this life of mine and I started to stan since then.

Spoiler

Sorry I don't know how the **** to delete this **** on mobile

Smother Em Eh

I was at a after school program in 3rd grade and they played JD a lot. Everyone was singing it and I liked it. I went home looked it up on YouTube, saw the JD video and instantly fell in love! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Letmelivemylife

I've been a little monster since the very beginning ♥️ I had an extremely traumatic childhood and I know it sounds corny but Gaga truly did save me. She's the closest thing I've ever had to a mama and I thank god everyday for her. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

ordinarynam1310

Love her since Just Dance and Poker Face. Go crazy for her during Bad Romance, I literally wait for it everyday on MTV.

And I remember BTW era so much, because it's the first time I see people around me stop caring about her because she's too weird for their taste. But somehow, Heavy Metal Lover was the sh*t on 1 of the most listened radio station back then and that's how I listen to a non-single song from Gaga for the first time.

ARTPOP came and I stan even harder, and I got my sister back to stan her too. She literally has most of the ARTPOP songs on her phone.

And Joanne came and I remembered borrowing my friend's phone just to listen the premiere of PI, and I was silently moaning in the class out of excitement. During SuperBowl I started to go on GGD and after Coachella/The Cure, I joined this page so I guess I can consider myself as a fully-evolved stan  

Infinity Wave
14 hours ago, Devyn said:

:poot: Truly my Born this way/express yourself era

320x180.gif.cfb1c2cf51f64c4ea9b51f0c0b3c

Dunno why but I GAGGLED :sharon:

Colourful

jakob

I was 5 at the time so I don't remember everything correctly :poot:

But I was probably boppings my a$$ off to Just Dance/Poker Face

Back then Eh Eh was my favorite song of hers 

320x180.gif.cfb1c2cf51f64c4ea9b51f0c0b3c

Archived