life

#10YearsOfGaga: Share your stories!

Featured Posts

GerMC   Paws Up 1,864
GerMC

Share your stories of how/when you fell in love with Gaga? 

Have you been a fan since Just Dance? 

Edited by GerMC

Red   Paws Up 52,845
Red

I liked her ever since I listened to Just Dance but I started stanning her when I downloaded her Tap Tap Revenge :poot: 

Anyone remember it? It was a flawless game :firega: 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 3
  • Sad 1
ask me anything :hor: http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/249494-ask-red-anything/

Devyn   Paws Up 25,039
Devyn

I started liking stanning in the 8th grade (2011) and I used to get accused of only liking her cause another gay at school liked her :poot: Truly my Born this way/express yourself era. But the tea is I had secretly been stanning since her paparazzi VMA performance but I was still "straight" then and didn't want people judging me :selena: But here we are! 

320x180.gif.cfb1c2cf51f64c4ea9b51f0c0b3c

• LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 2

Saint Hollywood   Paws Up 33,410
Saint Hollywood

The music video for Just Dance was playing on VH1 one morning :poot:

Little 7-year-old me was SHAKING and became a hardcore from there on :tony:

• YAAAS 1

He8MyHeart   Paws Up 7,679
He8MyHeart
6 minutes ago, Red said:

I liked her ever since I listened to Just Dance but I started stanning her when I downloaded her Tap Tap Revenge :poot: 

Anyone remember it? It was a flawless game :firega: 

Omg I was obsessed with that game. My fingers twitch when I hear Bad Romance :laughga:

• YAAAS 1
A chandelier of stars and atmosphere 💜

Red   Paws Up 52,845
Red
Just now, He8MyHeart said:

Omg I was obsessed with that game. My fingers twitch when I hear Bad Romance :laughga:

OMG the background in Bad Romance (and the whole of TTR Gaga 2) was S T U N N I N G

• YAAAS 1
ask me anything :hor: http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/249494-ask-red-anything/

Bloody hooker   Paws Up 2,718
Bloody hooker

I didn’t like her when Just Dance came out. I was a part of the GP during 2009, and only liked some of The Fame. I started stanning her when the Telephone  video came out, but still didn’t like Bad Romance. :poot:

Now I spend most of my time on a site dedicated to her. #JustDanceTurns10 :tony:

A smart car hitting planet Jupiter aka close to nothing more than a speck of relevance

GAGASLAYME   Paws Up 1,998
GAGASLAYME
4 minutes ago, Red said:

OMG the background in Bad Romance (and the whole of TTR Gaga 2) was S T U N N I N G

Does someone have screenshots?!?!?!! I need to absorb this glory

add [email protected]:pandas-rule37 [email protected]_joshua.art

RIPheygirl   Paws Up 304
RIPheygirl

I only know ha cos my mom bought TFM cd for herself :selena:

Edited by RIPheygirl
  • LMAO 3
  • Shook 1

Decodekid   Paws Up 21,345
Decodekid

paparazzi took my weave and welcomed me to stan culture at age 9, after that i never left my laptop

320x180.gif.cfb1c2cf51f64c4ea9b51f0c0b3c

Edited by Decodekid
  • YAAAS 1
Im Harol don't tell anyone

Flapjack   Paws Up 464
Flapjack

I remember sitting with a friend and watching MTV(?) and JD came on and from then on I was a fan. Did not stan till Paparazzi and Lovegame shook my baby gay soul. My 12/13 year old self was too into disco sticks :ladyhaha:

Red   Paws Up 52,845
Red
1 hour ago, GAGASLAYME said:

Does someone have screenshots?!?!?!! I need to absorb this glory

Ugh I can’t find itttt

Promises   Paws Up 1,375
Promises

In 2010 my mom bought me a new phone and the SD card already filled with songs, I checked the file manager and then I saw a file named "Lady Gaga - Poker Face.mp3" and I thought "A singer named Lady Gaga? Wow, such an unusual name! Poker Face? It's also unique" and then I hit the play button and immediately after I don't know what's my sexual identity :trollga: *I joined this cult site since 2016, idk why I'm always late to the party*

• Shook 1
Me? I am TEA, ACT II, Bad Kids Extended Version, Princess Die Studio Version, ARTPOP App, PARTYNAUSEOUS, and on and on and on

LadyLuca   Paws Up 1,186
LadyLuca

I played harvest moon on the wii while listening to radio.

telephone made me youtube her. I noticed I liked all her songs and so I stanned.

LG6 is comming in 2019 you little Delulus

River   Paws Up 15,922
River

I was reading about the Xtina shade and was like "who the f-ck is this Gaga guy?" and I searched on youtube so PF and JD came out so I listened to PF and I liked it and then I listened to JD and after 20 seconds I stopped it because I didn't like it (then it grew on me and now it's one of my fav songs) and then I was like reading that she has a d!ck so I searched for it and saw the video where you see ha fake d!ck.. and I believe that and fell in love with her because she was fierce and like the ultimate gay artist...

and this is how I met your mother monster.

I'm not serious 99% of the times ;)