💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

#10YearsOfGaga: Share your stories!

GGM

Featured Posts

Share your stories of how/when you fell in love with Gaga? 

Have you been a fan since Just Dance? 

I liked her ever since I listened to Just Dance but I started stanning her when I downloaded her Tap Tap Revenge :poot: 

Anyone remember it? It was a flawless game :firega: 

Borislshere

I started liking stanning in the 8th grade (2011) and I used to get accused of only liking her cause another gay at school liked her :poot: Truly my Born this way/express yourself era. But the tea is I had secretly been stanning since her paparazzi VMA performance but I was still "straight" then and didn't want people judging me :selena: But here we are! 

320x180.gif.cfb1c2cf51f64c4ea9b51f0c0b3c

Saint Hollywood

The music video for Just Dance was playing on VH1 one morning :poot:

Little 7-year-old me was SHAKING and became a hardcore from there on :tony:

He8MyHeart
6 minutes ago, Red said:

I liked her ever since I listened to Just Dance but I started stanning her when I downloaded her Tap Tap Revenge :poot: 

Anyone remember it? It was a flawless game :firega: 

Omg I was obsessed with that game. My fingers twitch when I hear Bad Romance :laughga:

Just now, He8MyHeart said:

Omg I was obsessed with that game. My fingers twitch when I hear Bad Romance :laughga:

OMG the background in Bad Romance (and the whole of TTR Gaga 2) was S T U N N I N G

Bloody hooker

I didn’t like her when Just Dance came out. I was a part of the GP during 2009, and only liked some of The Fame. I started stanning her when the Telephone  video came out, but still didn’t like Bad Romance. :poot:

Now I spend most of my time on a site dedicated to her. #JustDanceTurns10 :tony:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

GAGASLAYME
4 minutes ago, Red said:

OMG the background in Bad Romance (and the whole of TTR Gaga 2) was S T U N N I N G

Does someone have screenshots?!?!?!! I need to absorb this glory

add me@SC:pandas-rule37 IG@dallus_joshua.art

Decodekid

paparazzi took my weave and welcomed me to stan culture at age 9, after that i never left my laptop

320x180.gif.cfb1c2cf51f64c4ea9b51f0c0b3c

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Flapjack

I remember sitting with a friend and watching MTV(?) and JD came on and from then on I was a fan. Did not stan till Paparazzi and Lovegame shook my baby gay soul. My 12/13 year old self was too into disco sticks :ladyhaha:

1 hour ago, GAGASLAYME said:

Does someone have screenshots?!?!?!! I need to absorb this glory

Ugh I can’t find itttt

Starbucks

In 2010 my mom bought me a new phone and the SD card already filled with songs, I checked the file manager and then I saw a file named "Lady Gaga - Poker Face.mp3" and I thought "A singer named Lady Gaga? Wow, such an unusual name! Poker Face? It's also unique" and then I hit the play button and immediately after I don't know what's my sexual identity :trollga: *I joined this cult site since 2016, idk why I'm always late to the party*

Your everyday cups of kindness

LadyLuca

I played harvest moon on the wii while listening to radio.

telephone made me youtube her. I noticed I liked all her songs and so I stanned.

River

I was reading about the Xtina shade and was like "who the f-ck is this Gaga guy?" and I searched on youtube so PF and JD came out so I listened to PF and I liked it and then I listened to JD and after 20 seconds I stopped it because I didn't like it (then it grew on me and now it's one of my fav songs) and then I was like reading that she has a d!ck so I searched for it and saw the video where you see ha fake d!ck.. and I believe that and fell in love with her because she was fierce and like the ultimate gay artist...

and this is how I met your mother monster.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived