Tom Nook
2 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

"Red one, Konvict GaGa"

Is the actual line darling :triggered:

But is it tho :poot: 

tumblr_nz9zidvExq1s2nj6io1_250.gif

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Haroon

That's a bit of a weird one, I didn't even know people uploaded music videos to Facebook :confused:

4 minutes ago, OBEY said:

Rita Ora Iggy black Widow 

4 minutes ago, Anveeroy said:

Rita Ora :triggered:

3 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

This was Iggy and Rita Ora performing Black Widow :sharon:

Mess why didn't that cross my mind, I like that song :toofunny: Thanks guys :laughga:

1 minute ago, SFDMQ said:

Haroon didn't recognise britney :madge:

I couldn't tell because of the size :giveup:

corvus albus
1 minute ago, Gardevoir said:

But is it tho :poot: 

tumblr_nz9zidvExq1s2nj6io1_250.gif

Look at this definitly trustworthy and not shady lyricsite i found :selena:

TEMPLE
15 minutes ago, Anveeroy said:

No sign of 720p or 1080p :triggered:

That's because it was only recorded in 480p. The same with Bad Romance - there's no higher quality because it was recorded on film, which at the time was still 480p. 

DonnieDarko
23 minutes ago, Andreu said:

But this will steal views from YT

What views? 

StarstruckIllusion
26 minutes ago, THEORACLE64 said:

That's because it was only recorded in 480p. The same with Bad Romance - there's no higher quality because it was recorded on film, which at the time was still 480p. 

No that's not true. They were all recorded in at least 1080p. LoveGame leaked in crisp 1080p thanks to TIDAL. Looks like it was filmed today. They just edited all the raw footage in 480p and don't wanna reedit in in a higher quality 😤 Camera quality has always been light years ahead of output quality. There's even a BTS pic out there saying Born This Way was filmed in 5k. @Anveeroy

18 minutes ago, THEORACLE64 said:

I don't know how many times this topic will come up, but this simply isn't true. LoveGame (recorded and released before Bad Romance) was released in 1080p on Tidal, dispelling rumours that it was never filmed or processed in HD. Gaga herself spoke about Poker Face being filmed in super HD in an episode of GagaVision. Things in 2008 were filmed in HD, but because YouTube didn't allow for HD footage, there was never a need to upload it in that quality.

tumblr_mg7k57PSDL1rf3z1fo1_400.png

Here you can see in the monitor that BTW was filmed in 5K. It's highly unlikely they made the giant jump from filming in 480p to 5K HD in 3 years. 

Hi Its Nicole

At least her team remembered. Gaga on the other hand....

Hello Gaga

46 minutes ago, Greg said:

I don't know how many times this topic will come up, but this simply isn't true. LoveGame (recorded and released before Bad Romance) was released in 1080p on Tidal, dispelling rumours that it was never filmed or processed in HD. Gaga herself spoke about Poker Face being filmed in super HD in an episode of GagaVision. Things in 2008 were filmed in HD, but because YouTube didn't allow for HD footage, there was never a need to upload it in that quality.

Here you can see in the monitor that BTW was filmed in 5K. It's highly unlikely they made the giant jump from filming in 480p to 5K HD in 3 years. 

Omg. I need her music videos in 5k whew.

Defmix100
2 hours ago, Greg said:

it also says it's 25fps, was it shot in the UK? I know the guy who designed her prosthetic makeup is british

38 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

it also says it's 25fps, was it shot in the UK? I know the guy who designed her prosthetic makeup is british

I believe it was shot in New York, but Nick Knight (who directed it) is also British.

Archived