Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga finally tweeting Cardi B

BABYL0N

Featured Posts

Borislshere
8 minutes ago, JohnWayne said:

Cardi’s tweet is from 2016 I wonder if Gaga was lurking after finding out about Cardi  :ladyhaha:

it says it's from today though. 

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PsychicGuru
10 minutes ago, nobreaks said:

farti b needs to stay away from her + get a job

I don't get why so many people on here hate Cardi. I really like her and enjoy her music. She's been very kind to everyone that interviews her, and constantly thanks her fans for all their support. There really is nothing I don't like about her. :oprah:

Gaga's #1 fan

Tom Nook
2 minutes ago, Devyn said:

it says it's from today though. 

The twitter thread is from today but if you click her tweet it’s from June of 2016 :emma: 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Borislshere
Just now, Gardevoir said:

The twitter thread is from today but if you click her tweet it’s from June of 2016 :emma: 

This means she's either bored or there's a collab coming. There is no in between

tumblr_oehpklhpd41u6n38po1_250.gif

Bad Monster Kid

Happy for Cardi however Gagas timing is interesting considering Cardis original tweet is from 2016. Is this to distract from the mess that was monsters on twitter today?

nobreaks
3 minutes ago, PsychicGuru said:

I don't get why so many people on here hate Cardi. I really like her and enjoy her music. She's been very kind to everyone that interviews her, and constantly thanks her fans for all their support. There really is nothing I don't like about her. :oprah:

transphobic!

joanne gwaan like mi father. all now, mi can't see her.

Sanju
6 minutes ago, PsychicGuru said:

Its got a WHOLE lot to do with a certain member of the Migos saying some slur that is offensive, and Cardi not responding to it 

And some other tweets of hers long ago, which shes apologized for, but you know people, make one mistake and your basically hated forever :sweat:

Regardless YESS FINALLY Gaga acknowledging Cardi, now thats step 1 complete 
Step 2 COLLAB :grr: 

DeleteMyAccount
5 minutes ago, PsychicGuru said:

She has went on to excuse her bf about homophobic remarks and basically blamed the gay community for not educating her and others that "queer", when used in a negative way, was a bad thing to say. Honestly, she's just not that smart when it comes to stuff like that. I don't hate her. Her style is really nice. But let's be honest. We'd be beating up Trump is he ever said the same thing Cardi said. There was also a case of her saying a racially insensitive thing about Asians. Again, she choose to not apologize and instead make excuses. I believe we need to keep these people accountable for their words. I can't go tearing down one person (Trump) for being an ass and excusing others for being equally troubling. That's my rule. But good luck to her. I'm sure she'll snag a #1 album. :firega:

Rudz Xinc

Why is she replying to an old tweet of her? :oprah:

She got too much time on her hands I guess

Look at those clowns

PsychicGuru
10 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

She has went on to excuse her bf about homophobic remarks and basically blamed the gay community for not educating her and others that "queer", when used in a negative way, was a bad thing to say. Honestly, she's just not that smart when it comes to stuff like that. I don't hate her. Her style is really nice. But let's be honest. We'd be beating up Trump is he ever said the same thing Cardi said. There was also a case of her saying a racially insensitive thing about Asians. Again, she choose to not apologize and instead make excuses. I believe we need to keep these people accountable for their words. I can't go tearing down one person (Trump) for being an ass and excusing others for being equally troubling. That's my rule. But good luck to her. I'm sure she'll snag a #1 album. :firega:

Thanks for the info! 

Gaga's #1 fan

SILENT HILL

I can’t at some y’all not wanting a collab! Like it literally makes no sense to me :saladga: There’s really no harm that can be done if it happens. We get new music, it will give Gaga a lot of promotion, and it’s just one song! It’s not like it’s an entire album they would do 

Archived