Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Million reasons passes Yoü and i on youtube

ArtGagaPop

Featured Posts

ArtGagaPop
6 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

This is an achievement for the straight Lil' Reasoners, we must not tolerate this!

MilkyDenseBlueandgoldmackaw-max-1mb.gif

Justice for Yoü and I!

Mirrion Rizzons may not surpass any masterpiece anymore! We have to fight till the bitter end and have to buy views like Katy Perry for the other masterpieces so that Lil' Reasoners can't win from us Monsters. :firega:

- DutchHoookaareeeh

:air:

imnotyourbabe10

Couldn't find a gif of it but, oh, how I miss live performances of Yoü and I like this at TMB: maxresdefault.jpg

Anyway, congrats MR.  It's a good song.

ArtGagaPop
5 minutes ago, SexyBat said:

@ArtGagaPop You stole my thread :triggered::triggered::triggered:

I have had this ready for days:ladyhaha:, also it was my idea to make a thread for teog/mr to begin with :gaycat:

Miaou
12 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

I have had this ready for days:ladyhaha:, also it was my idea to make a thread for teog/mr to begin with :gaycat:

Me too :rip: I look every day sometimes three or four times per day to watch when MR is surpassing You and I :selena: and I was so ready to post my thread today because i looked up yesterday and they were pretty close so I was ready to post it today :rip: 

No way I had the idea first to make a thread for teog/mr :hor:

Anyway we'll see the winner for lovegame/MR thread later this year :gaycat:

SarahandAlba

My daughter and I both really liked the Million Reasons video, she’s a little young for the You and I video...Alba made a Million Reasons video for Lady Gaga’s birthday, here is the link if u’d like to see it, so proud of her!

https://youtu.be/VlX7fV9qAd4

HairBow

You & I is my number one favorite Gaga song.

Million Reasons is my number three.

Both songs are great.

Archived