💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Million reasons passes Yoü and i on youtube

ArtGagaPop

Featured Posts

ArtGagaPop

Million reasons video has now passed You and i in views on youtube and becomes Gagas 11th most watched video. It's on it way to also pass Lovegame later this year. Really great considering how much this fanbase seems to hate the video :golfclap:.  The song has close to 300m views if you combine audio and peformances which makes it the 7th most streamed gaga single on youtube:queenga:. Watch the smash hit below: 

ArtGagaPop
4 hours ago, MonsterGaga5555 said:

I'm sorry Yoü and I :selena:

OT: I did not expect this to get so big :emma: 

Imagine if MR was the follow up to a lead single that wasn't perfect illusion, we would be talking about passing poker face by now instead :madge:

GaGaAst

you don't call it an achievement when her good song wins over one of her most creative videos and no doubt her one of the best songs EVER..

Anyway congratulations million reasons

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

Bradley
1 hour ago, MonsterGaga5555 said:

I'm sorry Yoü and I :selena:

OT: I did not expect this to get so big :emma: 

Me too. :air:

I love this video but I remember myself thinking "This will never get VEVO certified" when it came out and here it is surpassing You and I and The Edge of Glory and Perfect Illusion.

gagarox

she ruined the streaming potential by releasing a **** video and unnecessary 1 min long intros before song starts... thats why audio version has so many views... she should take notes from taylor now on how to release videos... audios are useless and they eat away the views 

ArtGagaPop
5 minutes ago, alejandro24 said:

she ruined the streaming potential by releasing a **** video and unnecessary 1 min long intros before song starts... thats why audio version has so many views... she should take notes from taylor now on how to release videos... audios are useless and they eat away the views 

Yes i think especially now when streaming is so important, having a video the lenght of the song is a must. They could easily fit in the "story " of mr video without adding that 1 min intro.

It's also sad that her singles that show big potential are always held back by rushed video or no video at all (TEOG, DWUW, the cure, MR). :selena:

Then there is big flops like judas and g.u.y having massive and epic videos.:poot:

42 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

Then there is big flops like judas and g.u.y having massive and epic videos.:poot:

what about marry the night? the video is soooooo good, the song too, but tbh, marry the night was a flop

GaGaAst
8 minutes ago, NNES said:

what about marry the night? the video is soooooo good, the song too, but tbh, marry the night was a flop

marry the night flopped because of over exposure gaga got during BTW..if it had been released after born this way, definitely the song would have been #1..but judas even though I like the song started her downfall.. Well lets not get there and appreciate MTN..

Was looking at MTN video just 1 hour back.  Has a mere 77M views for a masterpiece...

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

DutchHooker
24 minutes ago, AURA said:

That's sad. You & I >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> mr

4 hours ago, Rubenvdp said:

In my opinion, you and i is a better song than million reasons.

This is an achievement for the straight Lil' Reasoners, we must not tolerate this!

MilkyDenseBlueandgoldmackaw-max-1mb.gif

Justice for Yoü and I!

Mirrion Rizzons may not surpass any masterpiece anymore! We have to fight till the bitter end and have to buy views like Katy Perry for the other masterpieces so that Lil' Reasoners can't win from us Monsters. :firega:

- DutchHoookaareeeh

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Archived