💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga is in Portland again

sara57

Featured Posts

ignotus

Her look reminds me so much of the Telephone MV

Telephone pt. 2 is coming, better glue your body hair and your weaves monsters :firega:

RAMROD
2 hours ago, Easy said:

Maybe she is so environmentally friendly now she wears her clothes several times before laundry.

Living the regular life :sis:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Bradley
2 hours ago, Easy said:

Maybe she is so environmentally friendly now she wears her clothes several times before laundry.

Nope, not happening.

Teal Ambition

I was starting to wonder why she hasn't been spotted at Starbucks, but now it all makes sense :ladyhaha:

She looks so happy :kara:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

justanothergay

Half of my heart is glad we got two pictures, but the other half wants to preach about how you shouldn’t take pictures of someone from across the restaurant :wtfga:

that boy that boy that boy that boy that boy That Boy THAT BOY is a MONSTER

How is Portland? Is it fun to visit? What's so special abt it?

Educate this non-American please.

2 minutes ago, Bat said:

Fibromyalgia center + recording studio. 

RAMROD
Just now, Bat said:

Hip and cool. Funny hats, food trucks, obsessive baristas, urban gardening, bike lovers. Progressive politics. (West Coat! West Coast!), Hipsters. A place where folks commonly raise backyard animals (like chickens) and keep bees. Rains a lot, so invest in Gore-tex jacket. And if you are from snobbish city like NYC or Paris, you need  time to adjust to friendliness without an ulterior motive. They are way more relaxed. And one of the place where you can find people dress up the way the want in the USA, aside from streets of NY and the LA. You'll literally can find someone wearing Gucci bag but also wore a goofy top hat. No rules, self expression is free. Yes, there are people who stares but there are also many more who will compliment. Like said earlier, lots of hipsters. Up and coming place for good foods (FOODIES BE ALERT!), there are lots, and lots, and LOTS of beer as Portland is #1 for breweries per capita in the country. If you like beer, you'd find lots of nice beer there.

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

3 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Hip and cool. Funny hats, food trucks, obsessive baristas, urban gardening, bike lovers. Progressive politics. (West Coat! West Coast!), Hipsters. A place where folks commonly raise backyard animals (like chickens) and keep bees. Rains a lot, so invest in Gore-tex jacket. And if you are from snobbish city like NYC or Paris, you need  time to adjust to friendliness without an ulterior motive. They are way more relaxed. And one of the place where you can find people dress up the way the want in the USA, aside from streets of NY and the LA. You'll literally can find someone wearing Gucci bag but also wore a goofy top hat. No rules, self expression is free. Yes, there are people who stares but there are also many more who will compliment. Like said earlier, lots of hipsters. Up and coming place for good foods (FOODIES BE ALERT!), there are lots, and lots, and LOTS of beer as Portland is #1 for breweries per capita in the country. If you like beer, you'd find lots of nice beer there.

This sounds sooo much like Tel Aviv!

Thanks for the info, will def visit one day.

not asher613
13 hours ago, Easy said:

Maybe she is so environmentally friendly now she wears her clothes several times before throwing away.

fixed for you

BlingNotTheMusic
6 hours ago, RAMROD said:

I live in Portland and this is a definitely accurate. Wish I would bump into her!

Andreu
13 hours ago, Easy said:

I wish

Archived