other

MEGARATE: Bionic (2010) - Christina Aguilera

Phoebe Buffay

Featured Posts

Phoebe Buffay
Just now, Creyk said:

I can't send since i don't know this album :(

never heard it

Well, you can listen to it. :neyde: But if you don't want to receive reminders I can remove you if you want to? :)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Creyk
21 hours ago, EvilRegal said:

Well, you can listen to it. :neyde: But if you don't want to receive reminders I can remove you if you want to? :)

i just commented that to  bump the thread

Antonio

oop I will!

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Phoebe Buffay
1 minute ago, bionic said:

Assume i give 10 to everything and 11 to Elastic Love :neyde: 

Having taste I see. :firega:

IAmNotHere1997
2 hours ago, EvilRegal said:

A reminder to send your rates. :hor::madge:

check you messages sweetie, I've sent mine 5 days ago, but I'm gonna try sending it again.

Phoebe Buffay
6 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

check you messages sweetie, I've sent mine 5 days ago, but I'm gonna try sending it again.

I got it now. :heart:

Phoebe Buffay

5 DAYS LEFT! :excited2:@Antonio@TheShameMonster@KyliesChild@StarlightSeiya@HausOfAmericano Reminding you to send rates. Plus tagging some other members that participated in the last one or might be interested:

@that juju@MaryJaneHolland@Xtina Aguilera@Mirages@Janet@Jeroen Bloeming@Rumours1977@janetjackson@MarlonBrando7@Anveeroy +

@bionic Should I add 10 for every song and an 11 for Elastic Love? :selena:

The Bling
1 hour ago, EvilRegal said:

Yes. In fact, do it with every other score :classy:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

bionic
6 hours ago, EvilRegal said:

5 DAYS LEFT! :excited2:@Antonio@TheShameMonster@KyliesChild@StarlightSeiya@HausOfAmericano Reminding you to send rates. Plus tagging some other members that participated in the last one or might be interested:

@that juju@MaryJaneHolland@Xtina Aguilera@Mirages@Janet@Jeroen Bloeming@Rumours1977@janetjackson@MarlonBrando7@Anveeroy +

yes please :sis: 

buy bionic

Phoebe Buffay

@Antonio@TheShameMonster@StarlightSeiya@HausOfAmericano You have only one day left to send your rates. :neyde:

@corvus albus@Alan123@The Louvre@The Bling@GaGaLB@Hades@Inferno@DimitrisARTPOP@Noah@TeenIdle@SexxxGUY@TEAWHORE@That J@gabrielflorin01@bionic@MaryJaneHolland@PILL The ceremony will be held on April 30th (Monday) at 1PM EST (7PM CET). I'd like to see as many of you as possible. :hor::heart:

corvus albus
39 minutes ago, EvilRegal said:

@Antonio@TheShameMonster@StarlightSeiya@HausOfAmericano You have only one day left to send your rates. :neyde:

@corvus albus@Alan123@The Louvre@The Bling@GaGaLB@Hades@Inferno@DimitrisARTPOP@Noah@TeenIdle@SexxxGUY@TEAWHORE@That J@gabrielflorin01@bionic@MaryJaneHolland@PILL The ceremony will be held on April 30th (Monday) at 1PM EST (7PM CET). I'd like to see as many of you as possible. :hor::heart:

I'm going to be there. You have been warned :ladyhaha:

Archived