๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

34,149 USD raised for the Born This Way Foundation

Coop

Featured Posts

LordEnigma
2 hours ago, LadyGagaTampon said:

I still don't get why a multi millionaire can't fund her own foundation and asks us for money..

Wtfย :ladyhaha:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
derpmonster
2 hours ago, Shipper said:

She is a smart businesswoman. You see, donations are tax deductible. Instead of paying the government back millions of dallars in taxes, by donating to a charity she partially owns, she has more control on where the money goes to and for a cause she believes in.ย 

This also keeps her mom employed. The money stays in their control.ย 

It's not her money though. It's the foundation's. She can't just take money out if it for herself. That would be launderingย 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Edonis

Whew, the OGH on this site are really something else

naomi-campbell-laughing-gif-5.gif

OT: Good for the foundation and a big thank you for the people that donated! Mental Health initiatives are already very hard to fund in the United States, so having this amount of donations really does have substantial impact.ย ย 

Shipper
12 hours ago, derpmonster said:

It's not her money though. It's the foundation's. She can't just take money out if it for herself. That would be launderingย 

I didnt say it was her money. I said she gets to spend it on a cause she believes in through the BTW foundation. Her mom is the head so they control how the money is spent --- within the foundation.

Rich people donate a lot because instead of owing taxes to the government, they can spend it donating and do a good deed.ย 

ย 

๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•

RAMROD

That is not so very much, from a foundation with a major superstar as the face of it. I have expected it would raise millions. That is sad, have peopleย not caring much about their virtues to be donators?ย :(

ย 

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

Archived