34,149 USD raised for the Born This Way Foundation

Coop

Featured Posts

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PanPikus

And they only wanted 6k at the beginning :firega:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

LadyGagaTampon

I still don't get why a multi millionaire can't fund her own foundation and asks us for money..

Lextyr97
Just now, LadyGagaTampon said:

I still don't get why a multi millionaire can't fund her own foundation and asks us for money..

I'm sure Gaga gives money to the foundation too lol she donated like 2 mil to PR  for God's sake (or Mexico I forget what it was :sweat: lol)

ALGAYDO
3 minutes ago, LadyGagaTampon said:

The point of a charity is to get as many people involved to spread the message, not just the actual money. Plus, I’m sure she’s been privately donating throughout the years. Like someone else said, she literally donated a fortune to the hurricane relief last year, so we know she’s BEEN donating her money lol

Kimblue
7 minutes ago, LadyGagaTampon said:

Do you not understand what a foundation is?

LadyGagaTampon
1 minute ago, ALGAYDO said:

The point of a charity is to get as many people involved to spread the message, not just the actual money. Plus, I’m sure she’s been privately donating throughout the years. Like someone else said, she literally donated a fortune to the hurricane relief last year, so we know she’s BEEN donating her money lol

When I'll see the recites I'll donate..

This amount seems like groceries for her since she buys Birkin's in Japan for the same amount.

LadyGagaTampon
3 minutes ago, Kimblue said:

Yes hun.. I wasn't born yesterday.
But it seems excessive the way they want us to throw our money for this foundation

PoshLife
2 minutes ago, LadyGagaTampon said:

Yes hun.. I wasn't born yesterday.
But it seems excessive the way they want us to throw our money for this foundation

If you don't want to donate to a cause, nobody is forcing you :shrug: but accusing her of hypocrisy for presenting us with the opportunity to do so is really unnecessarily hostile :huh: 

Babel
9 minutes ago, Kimblue said:

This basically 

Archived