💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

(Day 4) Gagania: The War of Five Lands (Roleplay)

A Hybrid

Featured Posts

A Hybrid
1 minute ago, Jus said:

@A Hybrid I don't know if I could be the leader since the game starts when I'm already asleep :selena: Maybe @Avenues can be

It's alright. When the leader isn't active other players will either wait for the leader or take action. Leader isn't always needed if there isn't a battle and a phase of battle lasts for 12 hours so you'll be active somewhere in that time anyway

No family’s safe when I sashay

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A Hybrid

Can players please specify their characters' genders? Romance may occur regardless of the gender but keep in mind that many in game characters will be homophobic with the exception of the Land of Born This Way, where freedom of anything is more important than everything. I'll summarize the ideologies of lands before the game starts.

BeIIadonna
Just now, A Hybrid said:

Can players please specify their genders? Romance may occur regardless of the gender but keep in mind that many in game characters will be homophobic with the exception of the Land of Born This Way, where freedom of anything is more important than everything. I'll summarize the ideologies of lands before the game starts.

:derpga: Songs have genders?

A Hybrid
6 minutes ago, MonsterGaga5555 said:

:derpga: Songs have genders?

You aren’t a song. You are a character who gets their name and ability based on the represented song

3 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

Can players please specify their characters' genders? Romance may occur regardless of the gender but keep in mind that many in game characters will be homophobic with the exception of the Land of Born This Way, where freedom of anything is more important than everything. I'll summarize the ideologies of lands before the game starts.

umm, a male?

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

A Hybrid

Okay we’ll do it this way, if your character is male react YASSS, if your character is female react SHOOK

Quartz

Goddammit I was too late. I guess my fantasies of being a hot mage from the land of the Christian Joanne cannot be fulfilled :(

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Avenues
9 minutes ago, hellothing said:

Goddammit I was too late. I guess my fantasies of being a hot mage from the land of the Christian Joanne cannot be fulfilled :(

We would love to have you

just find 2/3 more players ;)

Ouch, My back hurts.

VOLANTIS

I guess it’s time to raise hell in the streets drink beer and get into trouble. Come with me my BTW bitches!! 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

lost in limbo

@A Hybrid since monstergaga5555 is on TFM now,  who's the leader from BTW?

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

BeIIadonna
4 minutes ago, HausOfAmericano said:

@A Hybrid since monstergaga5555 is on TFM now,  who's the leader from BTW?

:gum: I was just wondering the same thing

Quartz
1 hour ago, Avenues said:

We would love to have you

just find 2/3 more players ;)

I'm as friendless here as I am in real life :selena:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Archived