💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

(Day 4) Gagania: The War of Five Lands (Roleplay)

A Hybrid

Featured Posts

BeIIadonna
Just now, A Hybrid said:

I was thinking maybe 20 was a lot and I should decrease it to 15. But then The Land Of Born This Way would be too many people and someone would have to quit and join another land. @MonsterGaga5555 @Enzo @VOLANTIS @HausOfAmericano would any one of you like to switch? It'd make things much easier for me.

:kara: What lands are left? 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A Hybrid
1 minute ago, MonsterGaga5555 said:

:kara: What lands are left? 

Joanne, TF and TFM

No family’s safe when I sashay

BeIIadonna
Just now, A Hybrid said:

Joanne, TF and TFM

:gum: Well we know that TFM is the best land out of those 3, which from that land has been taken?

@A Hybrid I'll be in Joanne, and my song is Perfect Illusion

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

A Hybrid
1 minute ago, MonsterGaga5555 said:

:gum: Well we know that TFM is the best land out of those 3, which from that land has been taken?

Alejandro and Dance In The Dark are taken, the rest is available

BeIIadonna
1 minute ago, A Hybrid said:

Alejandro and Dance In The Dark are taken, the rest is available

:sara: So Happy I Could Die please! 

Oh wow, this seems fun tho :excited2:

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

A Hybrid

We need one more person to join Land of The Fame, if you know any of the Boys Boys Boys who love The Fame now is the time to tag them. Assuming we'll get one more player by then and all the americans will be awake, the game starts in 7 and a half hours, 5 PM UK time.

DiamondKing

Can someone please replace me as the leader of Joanne? I don't know if I am able to play every time :laughga:

A Hybrid
5 minutes ago, DiamondKing said:

Can someone please replace me as the leader of Joanne? I don't know if I am able to play every time :laughga:

@Jus @Avenues

8 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

I guess I could. 

A Hybrid
Just now, Ruthy said:

Can I be LoveGame?:queenga:

Yes! And we are full! The (Love)game starts in 7 hours!

For new players, you can still pick a song and join, you’ll just have to wait in line until each land has one more Gaganian so that it’s even.

@A Hybrid I don't know if I could be the leader since the game starts when I'm already asleep :selena: Maybe @Avenues can be

Archived