Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Lady Gaga Italian Charts History

The Bling

Featured Posts

The Bling

Spain outsold :hor::diane:

Joanne was also a single in Italy, but no information about how high it peaked :poot: It was #14 in Spain, come here :whitney:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

Jonathan2244

6 Number 2's

Bad Romance only number 1 :lana::firega:

Spoiler

Poker Face 2 for 5 weeks RIP :cryga:

BeIIadonna
Just now, Jonathan2244 said:

6 Number 2's

Bad Romance only number 1 :lana::firega:

Reveal hidden contents

:derpga: G.U.Y Is shook

FfFfFfFF

The album version of Joanne charted there because it was released as a single in November.

And they're all so high. :wtfga: The fact that the country is small really helped. 

Mr Mirko

the fact that the country is small

either way who cares for charts

must be the music !

ArtGagaPop
3 minutes ago, SexyBat said:

:rip: at Million Reasons having the most weeks in charts after Poker Face :deadbanana: :giveup:

it was a smash hit in italy, sadly it peak was low since it was lacking on spotify because of few ww playlists like tth and never entered top 50 ww :(

Miaou
15 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

it was a smash hit in italy, sadly it peak was low since it was lacking on spotify because of few ww playlists like tth and never entered top 50 ww :(

Yeah I know :selena: but still

longevity is the key of success 

Infinity Wave
46 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

The album version of Joanne charted there because it was released as a single in November.

And they're all so high. :wtfga: The fact that the country is small really helped. 

It is NOT a small country :selena:

Anyway, PF was a HUGE hit in the summer of 2008 (or 2009, I still wasn't a little monster back then) and then Alejandro was another HUGE HUGE hit in the summer of 2010, I kept hearing it on the radio and that's when I became a #Monster4Life, thank Italian radios :giveup:

Viva l'Italia!

Colourful

Where the hell is Just Dance :duck: 

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

FfFfFfFF
3 hours ago, Infinity Wave said:

It is NOT a small country :selena:

Anyway, PF was a HUGE hit in the summer of 2008 (or 2009, I still wasn't a little monster back then) and then Alejandro was another HUGE HUGE hit in the summer of 2010, I kept hearing it on the radio and that's when I became a #Monster4Life, thank Italian radios :giveup:

Viva l'Italia!

You can't compare how hard is it to get  a #1 hit in a 30 M population country with 300 M like US. That was my point.

BornSimon
15 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

You can't compare how hard is it to get  a #1 hit in a 30 M population country with 300 M like US. That was my point.

*60+ million

Archived