Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Your Song (Audio) on LadyGagaVEVO

joannethenight

Featured Posts

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, this is isn't very good. That accent she put on is annoying and the song is too delicate for the way she's singing it.

sipthistea

Yeah, this is very good. That accent she put on is very pleasing and she made an amazing rendition with a different style (her style). 

lad-gaga

#62 on the uk iTunes. I bet if they released the ed Sheehan versions that would go straight to number one :wtfga:

derpmonster
8 hours ago, Bio said:

Yeah, this is isn't very good. That accent she put on is annoying and the song is too delicate for the way she's singing it.

Accent? I think it's very musical theatre which she doesn't do for pop songs of course but she has done in many performances. Her tone is very Just Another Day which fits the song well, I think.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

LGMonster95

She did a fantastic job with this cover, she brings so much life to the song, her vocals are amazing

Free My Mind
8 hours ago, Bio said:

you forgot "in my opinion"

DoctorGaga
9 hours ago, Bio said:

7 hours ago, sipthistea said:

Yeah, this is very good. That accent she put on is very pleasing and she made an amazing rendition with a different style (her style). 

What is the truth? :huh:

Eighteen

i've listened to this SO MANY TIMES. so good i can't wait for the live version later

Supersonic
12 hours ago, Bio said:

Bio back at it again with the bad taste

ryanripley
11 hours ago, sipthistea said:

i don't agree with you on a lot of things but this is by far one of the best comments i've seen on ggd

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived