💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Shangela to play Lady Gaga's drag mother in 'A Star Is Born'

Mister Gaga

Featured Posts

Mister Gaga

'We’re going to be shooting videos for “Pay Me” and three other songs I have that we’re releasing this year. In addition to that, my goal has always been to continue working as an actor in and out of drag. So I’m in the sequel Hurricane Bianca 2 that comes out this summer, and I have a role in A Star Is Born. I’m in drag, I’m kind of Lady Gaga’s drag mother, a bar owner. I can’t give much more away than that. But it’s gonna be really fun, it’s not a giant role but it’s a good role that’s memorable. I’ve heard from a lot of people on the team I’m going to be very happy. So between now and the end of the year, let’s hope nothing ends up on the cutting room floor. But I’m very, very excited.'

http://worldofwonder.net/shangela-on-her-upcoming-role-in-a-star-is-born-im-kind-of-lady-gagas-drag-mother/

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Edonis

Wasn’t this known already since last when they started filming? I feel like it’s been repeated several times but idk, maybe I’m mistaken :huh:

ryanripley
2 minutes ago, Edonis said:

Wasn’t this known already since last when they started filming? I feel like it’s been repeated several times but idk, maybe I’m mistaken :huh:

ya this is old news

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Sneaky Oliver

Hmmm I wonder if there’s some kind of funny scene with Gagz and Shangie. I expect the movie to be super dramatic 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

gagzus

i assume by drag mum she essentially means she's a queen who influences Ally to go from her Rock/Country girl look with jeans, tshirt and jeans into the sexual Pop/R&B diva with orange hair and gaga-esque looks that she becomes in the movie when she essentially decides to go from shy girl to superstar. The story of ASIB seems like it'll be predictable as hell but i'm still interested

NintendoMONSTER

Am I the only one who doesn‘t like so many drag queens in this movie? 

Contrapoints

I wonder what her drag name is gonna be: Joanne LaQweefa Hunty?

Teal Ambition
17 minutes ago, Edonis said:

Yup, we've known for awhile now

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

IcePrincess
7 minutes ago, NintendoMONSTER said:

me too..

Tom Nook
10 minutes ago, NintendoMONSTER said:

Aren’t there only two, Shangela and Willam :emma: they are probably cameos anyways

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Edonis
15 minutes ago, NintendoMONSTER said:

Why don't you want drag queens in the film? :laughga:

Archived