Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Shangela to play Lady Gaga's drag mother in 'A Star Is Born'

Mister Gaga

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

Didn't see the original movie or the screening but mark my words : Bradley's character will die and Gaga's character will realise some sacrifices to become famous didn't worth it. 

Just a huge feeling about it ^^ 

Spoiler Alert: That’s what happened in the 1976 Streisand version :trollga:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ziggy
2 hours ago, gagzus said:

The overall story from what I’ve heard seems pretty predictabletho. Gaga starts off as the shy girl who can sing, Bradley is a washed up musician who takes her under his wing after hearing her sing, she then gets more notoriety and then starts branching out and gets a record deal and becomes mega famous which puts a strain on their relationship and thy grow apart. Then she’ll come to her senses and realise she loves him and it’s more important than her fame and money. They’ll sing a ballad together and finally come back together and live happily ever after together. At least that seems where it’s going tbh

Hahahahahaha some is right but some very wrong. 

Ziggy
4 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

Wait, so there’s more drag queens than Shan and Willam? Are they also well-known?? 

Uhhh idk I’m sorry. I barely know anything about drag and only knew Willam from something of his a friend showed me and only recognized Shangela now haha but yes there are a number of drag queens. She sings in a drag club for a song so you see a bunch

monketsharona
9 hours ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

Spoiler Alert: That’s what happened in the 1976 Streisand version :trollga:

I didn't know, I don't even know the story of the original one... It just sounds so predictable when you see the general story of Gaga's version

Bazaar

She’s performing in Tel Aviv this Friday, should I stalk her and ask for more information?? 

Runway
On 31/3/2018 at 7:08 PM, gagzus said:

oh so the twist is jackson dies?

But sis, Jackson dies in every version of ASIB :laughga: 

Ego Slayer

In b4 Shangela kills everyone including Ally becuz Rupauls best friend race got F’ed up drag 

gagzus
26 minutes ago, Runway said:

But sis, Jackson dies in every version of ASIB :laughga: 

I’ve never seen the others I don’t like most movies pre-80s I’ve seen beyond Marilyn Monroe’s movies and TWOO

Skabi
On 31/3/2018 at 9:25 PM, NintendoMONSTER said:

I feel like this film is just about drag queens, because we constantly get news about drag queens in this movie... and no other news :sweat: 

well that's because the only promo/hype this movie has got till now is from drag queens in this movie who mention it :toofunny:

Runway
4 hours ago, gagzus said:

I’ve never seen the others I don’t like most movies pre-80s I’ve seen beyond Marilyn Monroe’s movies and TWOO

Me neither I only watched to know what the film would be like. :lolly:

DeleteMyAccount
On 3/29/2018 at 3:18 PM, Sneaky Oliver said:

Hmmm I wonder if there’s some kind of funny scene with Gagz and Shangie. I expect the movie to be super dramatic 

It'll probably be something along the lines of what The Rose was like.

On 3/31/2018 at 5:02 PM, gagzus said:

The overall story from what I’ve heard seems pretty predictabletho. Gaga starts off as the shy girl who can sing, Bradley is a washed up musician who takes her under his wing after hearing her sing, she then gets more notoriety and then starts branching out and gets a record deal and becomes mega famous which puts a strain on their relationship and thy grow apart. Then she’ll come to her senses and realise she loves him and it’s more important than her fame and money. They’ll sing a ballad together and finally come back together and live happily ever after together. At least that seems where it’s going tbh

In the original versions, the male lead dies. It's not a happy ending story. 

Archived