news

Gaga Daily's 10 Years Of Gaga Merch

Admin

Featured Posts

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

I like them but I wouldn't be able to wear them because of the boob part :giveup: Love how there's something for everything too, makes me nostalgic and appreciative of what a diverse and versatile person she is :flutter:

17 hours ago, Enzo said:

Cheek To Cheek deserved better

y8zoODX.png

You're welcome :gaycat:

Logan
6 minutes ago, Haroon said:

I like them but I wouldn't be able to wear them because of the boob part :giveup: Love how there's something for everything too, makes me nostalgic and appreciative of what a diverse and versatile person she is :flutter:

y8zoODX.png

Just take scissors and make a crop top out of it

pnUePLCyg

untitled

You people losing your sh*t over over a side profile of a breast...

giphy.gif

I can't

💋 Lead Me to War With Your Brilliant Erection 🚬

Inferno

I love it HOWEVER personally wish they would've chosen a different hairstyle for the ARTPOP shirt but whatever. I dig.

TimisaMonster

The designs are ugly 

:awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Inferno
13 hours ago, myluis617 said:

Next time you guys should get a better designer... The pose and the faces are all the same. It is all also like low-quality sketching. Helen Green would have made some really good designs or some other artists that are better imo. Hope people don't take it harsh but this merch can be better.

Personally I think the sketching looking the way it does is a creative choice not "low quality sketching" and I find it a little endearing. Helen Green's artwork is beautiful though and I would like to see it on some merch.

For a second I thought she was the one that did the born this way ball t-shirts which I did not like at all. at least not on t-shirts. I hate when designs are caricatures of something, like how you always see superheroes on mens shirts drawn as like cutesy baby versions of themselves or whatever. I hate that sh*t. lol thats what the born this way ball shirts remind me of

Glamourpuss
4 hours ago, Haroon said:

y8zoODX.png

Looks like an unshaved ***

IMO the illustration kinda doesn’t look like Gaga

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

High Princess

I love the designs honestly! I actually just purchased the BTW one because I love how the look translated in the art.

Archived